Finally Found

Everyone in the room stops and stares as this drop dead gorgeous man makes his may further into the class. The girls swoon just at the sight of him and the guys glare as he makes him way over to Kagome. 

Kagome sits up straighter as her friends step back in awe

"Hey Kagome, could you come with me for a minute?" He asks, holding out his hand. Kagome, in shock, looks between his hand and her friends who are nodding vigorously for her to go with him. Looking back to Inu she nods hesitatingly and takes his hand. He pulls her out of her desk and almost drags her out of the room, everyone watching their every move. Inu leads them up to the roof, where the wind is blowing gently and everything is peaceful. They just stand there, for what seems like ever, Inu says nothing.

"Ummm, can I have my hand back please?" Kagome asks awkwardly. Inu doesn't respond, he just grips her hand tighter. When Kagome realizes that he isn't going to let up any time soon, she just stands next to him looking out onto the beautiful day.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asks, so quietly Kagome isn't even sure she heard him right.

"Should I? Have we met before? Eri told me you were a transfer student from Kamakura. Have we met at one of the temples, maybe?" She asks, trying to figure out how they knew each other. Angrily, Inu pulls Kagome flush against his chest, still holding her hand. With his other hand he brushes the hair our of her face softly, wrapping his arms around her. 

"I've waited so long to hold you like this again." He whispers softly to himself.  Suddenly, Kagome is hit with a flash of a vision or perhaps it's a memory.

  Suddenly, Kagome is hit with a flash of a vision or perhaps it's a memory

Kagome pulls away, frighten and confused by what she saw.

"Who are you?" She asks, holding her hand that was clasped in Inu's close to her chest.

"I'm Inuyasha." He says calmly, approaching her. She looks into his eyes trying to find some ulterior motive. 

"I have seen you before." She says quietly, looking past him, almost talking to herself. "I had a dream about you, you were so sad. I made you sad." She peers to his sparkling eyes, that hold sadness and so much adoration. 

"I've been looking everywhere for you." Stepping closer, reaching out for Kagome. She looks at him shocked, and asks again. "How do we know each other?" 

He looks her over, admiring every feature on her face, explaining he says, "It all started long ago in Federal Japan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys!!!!! Know it's been awhile since my last update, thank you to everyone who is still with me. Hope you guys enjoy this little update, I am really working on getting back into the groove of writing, honestly I've missed it so much. Make sure you guys check my other stories! I don't just do fanfics. 

LOVE 

COMMENT

VOTE

P.S. Next update will have more detail about what happened to everyone after Karau/Kagome disappeared and what Inuyasha had to go through just to get to this moment.