Chapter 3

*Rachel pov*

I've been looking for my daughter for many years and there was no luck. I just can't believe Vanessa took my daughter, if I were to see Vanessa again I'm not going to blame her. I just want my daughter back.

*Flashback to 20 years ago*

"Vanessa you know if you don't want that baby I can keep it, I love kids as you know" I said to her

"You just want the freaking kid cause you don't have one, this child so annoying wtf is it doing to me, augh"

When she took up she started to moan and groan. I looked up and saw blood.

"Vanessa YOUR BLEEDING"

And yes after that she had a miscarriage.

"Ay Rachel how am I gonna tell Ben (ben is her husband which is marks uncle) I had a miscarriage"

"Well I don't know, but you have to tell him soon if not I don't know what trouble your gonna get in"

I said that while playing with my baby girl. Yes I had a baby girl and my husband ran away from me for another women. I stood up to go bathroom.

*End of flashback*

And that is how it all started.

"So officer have you had any luck today looking for Vanessa"

Yes I reported it. I just want my daughter back, I don't care what she take, just give back my daughter.

"No we haven't yet Mrs we are sorry"

"No it's okie your just doing your job, well im goin to get going if anything happen or you've seen her please remember to call me" I smiled and shool he's hand

"No problem Mrs I will"

And I walked out. I just hope they find her soon.

"Hey sweetie have they found your daughter yet?"

"No John (my husband now) they haven't found her yet"

"Don't worry to much, lets just hope she living a good life" (A/N aughh its so sad that they don't know how she treating her daughter)

*Your pov*

Today is the day Tony goes to school. Right now we are walking to his school, there so many children here, I hope he makes good friends.

"Okiee Tony we're here now, let's go on and talk to your teacher" I said excitedly

"Noona you really want to come in?" He asked with a curious face.
Aigoo soo cute I pinched his cheeks

"Of course if I don't then who will"

"Okiee noona"

I walked into his classroom, while Tony was settling down I went to talk to the teacher about the subjects and more stuff. I really want to make Tony future bright.

"Okiee Tony I'm leaving, have a good time and behave for the teacher. Once it's 2 pm don't go anywhere either from the gates, I'll go and pick you up okiee?"

And he just nodded hes head.

Once I left Tony's school I went to do my job which was to teach other kids. And at 5 pm I have to cry in front of memorials to earn money. What I do for my family and for money.

I was about to look at my wrist for the time, but when I saw it, it wasn't there. Omg where could it be? Maybe I left it at home. Well I hope I did. That watch was pretty special towards me.

Now im on my way to teach little kids.

*Mark pov*

As I was going to my office to do some work for the company, my lawyer called me.

"Mark remember you have to go look for your sister"

"Of course I remember, but Jason do I really need to look for her. I don't even know her name, what she looks like plus we don't know where she lives, there's so many people out in the world, and what if we ask people and they lie just cause they want to me in this rich family?"

"Wowo mark Mark calm down don't think to negatively. Just remember this was in your grandpa's will to find your uncles wife and his daughter or son to bring home, meaning if you do find them half of the property goes to her or him" Jason said with a serious tone

"And what if we can't find them?
What if they've died already?" I said in an annoying tone

"Well if so your grandpa said that the property will go the charity"

Aughh this is so annoying why does grandpa have to trouble me to look for him or her. I don't even know a thing about this person. I just hope I find this person soon so it doesn't cause me to much trouble.

"Alrightie alrightie. Anyway Jason hows dad, uncle and Grandpa funeral going?"

"I guess its okie. I've called in all your relatives and friends so they could join"

"Okie nice. What time did you tell the guests?"

"Around about 5 pm or 6 pm"

"Okie great. Oh have you called Rachel to join as well?"

"Oh yes I have called her. Everything all settled"

Great now after this is all settled, I just have to find my so called sister. Let mw just look at the documents again.

Name: Vanessa Lim
D.O.B (Date. Of. Birth): 1 November 1970
Address: AN

Theres not even enough information about my 'auntie' I dont even know there she, but I hope Jason got tht covered. All I know is her name is Vanessa Lim and her D.O.B. At least I know that she still alive.

-End of Chapter 3-

Vote & comments all you want

상랑해 / saranghae