Chapter 1

"Michelle get your ass in here don't make me fucking count" I'm afraid of this man he may hurt me I'm sure he doesn't care that I'm only 8 he is my dad he is so cruel and always drunk "Stop looking at me and get me a fucking beer and make sure you open it before you bring it to me" .

I have to do as he says he is my dad and if I don't do it he may hurt me.

I grab the beer and open it I pour some on the sink I hope he doesn't notice I don't want him drinking anymore.

"Whats taking you so fucking long Michelle hurry the fuck up" I nervously start to take it to him.

He looks at be before he grabs it he takes a sip and I have jinx it he looks up at me " why the fuck is their beer missing did you drink some-" I hurry and tell him " no dad it was already like that I swear-" he slaps me across the face "why the fuck are you lying to me turn around and stay Still" I do as he says I'm to afraid to try something knowing he is stronger then me.
   ----my alarms wakes me up---
  I hear my self breathing hard and I'm also sweating I hate having those dreams I'm so glad that, man is out my life he was so abusive so many bad memories with him he started having drinking problems when his mom passed away I guess he felt as his whole world was crushed.
   I only get a good sleep if I take my pills but with out I don't sleep at all because I'm scared to sleep knowing i will have that nightmare again.

"Lauren wake up you are going to be late" my mom yells from downstairs."I'm awake already", I'm awake but I'm not going to get up till another 15 min it's 6:40 school doesn't start till 7:30 I have time I don't even bother getting ready I don't care .I hate school all people do is worry about how they look what's trending I just don't have time for that bullshit. I take a little nap but I feel the dream coming again so I  awake up.Oh shit it's 7:18 I haven't ate breakfast neither dressed I might miss the bus I hurry and get dressed and brush my teeth I don't bother brushing my hair I have natural curls so I guess I'll wear it like that but the top is nappy so I just cover it with a beanie. As i walk to the bus stop I see the bus so I begin to run fuck I just stepped on a puddle of dirt seriously hell no I can't go to school like this.

No one is home if I miss school I'm not going to be able to go skateboarding with Wyatt I wish I would have not token that small nap and gotten my lazy ass up so I could've gotten a ride with my brother he has his own car. I change and after I start watching American horror story it a good show Evan peters is so hot he so romantic the way he changes for that girl.

That's bull crap a guy would never change for a girl. I take my time walking to school I'm already late no point in rushing. My phone beeps.

Its a text from Wyatt,
*babe where u at 1st period is lame af with out you*

Yeah its boring because all we do is make out in that class i reply his text saying

*running a bit late save me a seat*

It's 8:26 first period ends at 8:35 I really don't care if I don't make it to first period I'm already annoyed and I don't think it will make any better talking to Wyatt.
I'm at the front of the school it's 8:38 the bell already rang. As I register my name but as I do I notice a boy staring at me he is cute but, seems like a weirdo. Plus I have a boyfriend I shouldn't be caring if any guy is cute other then Wyatt.
"Michelle Morgado come in here for a second please" Ms.Juarez says. Why would she want me to be in her office what did I do now. I walk to her office and I can feel that boy staring at me I mean he is making it so obvious."Can you please close the door", Ms.Juarez says.I do as she says while I'm doing it I look at the boy he looks so familiar but I can't remember from where.

"So Michelle-" ,I interrupt her it just a habit of telling people "I've told you my name is Lauren and you should know I come in here almost every damm day". She goes right back to what she was saying "okay Lauren I know it's short notice but we are going to have to change you schedule Mr.Freddie class is to full so we are making many kids change schedules and it going to change all your classes" what the hell why me out all those other people I guess I have to deal with school is almost over I'm not going to make it a big deal.

"Okay that's fine" I respond I just don't like how it changes all my classes what if I don't have any classes with Wyatt.I have all this last minute thoughts ,but I already gave my answer.

"Well that's great I like your answer Ms.Morgado most kids where whining .....so just go on ahead and go to the counselors office to receive your new schedule."
I walk out her room the boy is still there he begins staring at me again I just want to tell him to take a picture it would last longer but I'm not in the mood to mess with anybody right now.

"Harry Styles may you please step into my office", Ms.Juarez says. He gets up and goes in and closes the door. Wait I remember that name I think he was in my 4th grade class yeah he was the class clown wow his glo up is real he is so hot.
I go to the counselors office as I was told and I wait to receive my schedule man they took long. I finally receive If and take a look at it man I've never heard of these teachers before. 3rd period Mr.Guzman room 308. As I try to look for the room I see Harry it looks like he is walking up to me why do I feel so nervous.
"Hey do you know by any chance where room 308 is at?"Harry says.

Oh gosh first nervous now can't speak plus a class together what's going on with me.

"Fine thanks for the help"Harry says.

"No wait I think it's over in that hall way"I point towards the hall.What going on with me he is just a guy .

A guy that is handsome green eyes tall and omg that beanie looks so sexy on him.

"Yeah thanks for the help ,Harry" he says.

"No problem ,Lauren." We both walk away from each other what the hell I'm I doing my class is over there.
"You can stop following me now I just asked if you new where the class room was not to walk me." He says with a smirk.

He is so pathetic "I'm not walking you asshole I have the same class as you".

I feel kind of bad for calling him that I hardly know him and already calling him names.

"ohh so now I'm a asshole yeah nice meeting ya." He says with a little accent what he must of cached it from where he came from.
I knock on the door I guess this nerdy dude is Mr.Gomez "Hi I'm guessing you both are the new kids Michelle and Harr-"I interrupt him by saying

"Please call me Lauren"

"Okay Lauren and Harry my class is pretty easy all we do is partner work so you both can work together."

What no I'm not going to work with this freak thinking I was following him he'll no.

"umm isn't their some one else I can work with" I ask.

"Sorry kid every one has their partners all set okay so both of you sit here" Mr.Guzman says.

Is Harry stupid he hasn't said a work since we've came in all he is doing is looking down.

"Both of you are going to try and building a rocket following these instructions but first sign this paper regarding the rules and consequences."

I sign the paper so does Harry he has a decent handwriting.

"All the projects I assign you are a major grades so both of you have to learn to work with each other and this project is due next Wednesday"he leaves us with the supplies.

"I'm not doing this shit"Harry's finally says.