Diary entry 2

After shopping we went home. Dad didn't seem to be in a good mood. So I decided to leave and go up to my room.
  The next day...
   I woke up adm rushed downstairs. I am still nervous, but I'm also very happy at the same time! Today I get to go to Hogwarts!! Dad grabbed the trunk and put it in the car. We drove down to the train station and we went inside. We walked down to platform 9 and 10. "Wait, dad where's the platform? I don't see any signs for the platform."
   "Follow me." Dad said. He walked straight towards the pillar. I looked at him with a 'Wait, what?' Look. He disappeared into what seemed like nothing. I looked at the pillar with a nervous glance. I started running, I went straight through. Then I saw the amazing Hogwarts train! It was the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life. My dad took me on the train to find a cabin. He gave me a hug and left.
   It was sad, I would miss him.i sat down and I saw Alina and Blake. "Would you like to sit with me?" The sat down. It was weird though. I've never seen such a cute boy in my life. He's handsome, kind, and has polite manners, well that's what I thought. He started yelling at Alina for no reason. So I decided to step in. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Alina, forgot that we wer not supposed to be near you." He said. "Your being rude" Alina replies. "Oh... It's ok. I understand" I replied instantly.
   "Your not the problem, Blake is." She said. "Why am I the problem?" He asked. "Well... Your the one who promised Lilian and Parker we'd sit with them." He said. "Well! I'm sorry I'm a terrible sister." She said. "Please stop!" I said. "You two are getting out of hand. We'd best get our robes on. We are almost there." I said.

~Janna~