The Mission

Living in Seoul, Korea as an undercover agent ranked number one in the industry, you're job was to uncover the secret behind Korea's trending boy group BTS, starting from the magnae Jungkook. The main subject for this objective is to try and find out how he strives being the golden magnae and his daily life. According to some netizens there has been rumors that he goes to clubs hooking up with girls despite his innocent appearance and tactics.

[8:00 pm / location: Reporter HQ]

"Y/N, today you need to go and figure out the truth behind the rumors of BTS' Jungkook and see if you can find evidence that counters them so we can sell the false intel to the competition. If you do this, we can make twice as much when we reveal the truth of the rumors while the other companies focus on our decoy info."

"Yes sir, I'll do whatever it takes."

As the boss threw the photos of Jungkook on the table along with a file containing his background check and other information, you took your leave and went on your way to find him.

"Out of all the other people in Korea why them?? There's other people and industries bigger than BTS and BigHit like YG and BIGBANG...It just doesn't make any sense! who in the world likes BTS especially this kid." you said sighing in disbelief as you drove towards your house. "Okay now that i'm home I might as well get started on this objective." opening your laptop you researched apartments for rent near BigHit. After a couple hours it was set, you managed to rent out a decent apartment for your stake out.

[5:00 AM /location your house]

"Okay, everything i need is packed. I have my camera, laptop, cellphone, files, and i guess that's it! Other than my clothes that i need to take with me." As you zipped up the rest of your suitcases to get ready and leave for the apartment you breathed in the sent of your room before heading out.

Now on your way to the apartment you caught sight of BigHit Entertainment. "So this is what the company looks like....not bad. But why does it seem so empty, idols are normally already up and going at this time." After a few moments, the company was out of sight and you arrived to your destination. "Well, here i am.....my new apartment." you said as you looked up taking in the sight. "It doesn't look that bad, but i hope the inside looks like it did online."

Arriving at your door you typed in the six digit code and the door chimed as it opened. To your surprise it was better than the photos on the internet and was a lot bigger too. "Okay, i can't stand here like a deer in headlights, i gotta do my work before my boss calls." Pulling out your laptop along with Jungkook's file at hand, you learned that he is famous for being the cute magnae with golden abilities because it is said that he is good at everything from singing, rapping and even sports. "Wow...he's like a full package...and.....abs?? This little kid got ABS!...but his face....there is no way." looking deeper into his file you were shocked when you suddenly heard strange voices just outside your door in the hallway. "Yah! Jimin hyung where did you say we were going?" "For the last time kookie-ah IT'S A SURPRISE. So just wait and let your hyungs get ready!" hearing the echo of the door loudly shut you continued on looking into Jungkook's file. "Jungkook has other nicknames other than the 'Golden Magnae' he is also known by his members and fans by 'kookie'.......KOOKIE??" In shock after reading the article you finally realized that you heard this name being called out right outside your door.