Summer Cool-Off | Haruka x Reader Lemon |

A/N : im gonna make my lemons seperate from my non-R18 one-shots so that it's a bit easier for me. Tbh i need some work but hey ill try.

Summer Cool-Off

Reader-chan's POV

Summer was usually a fun time where pool dates and water gun fights were great. Except for the fact that plumbing through the whole neighborhood is pretty much being a bitch right now. Somehow, the pipes replaced from a few years ago has started to become like shit, which need attention quickly. So for a few days, water is inaccesible unless from the nearest grocery store.

Haru, who's currently was spread out on the floor, was doing something on his phone as he placed it down. I look at him with bored eyes as he stared at me, lustfully.

"I wanna try something that might help us both."

I answer, surprise that he had talked after the few hours of the morning sun.

"I'm desperate here Haru. The heat is killing me.", I say as my hand wiped to the left, getting most of the wet drops against my forehead.

He eyed the soft overheated bed as I took it as a "get on the bed now" instruction. Sitting criss-cross, I follow Haru by my eyes as he brought in a few fans and plugged each. Turning each of them on, I feel the cool wind brush up against my heated skin. Letting out a comtemted sigh, he joins me as he lightly pushes me down, making my back hit againist the now cool blankets.

He then tugs up my thin grey shirt, making my covered skin shiver as it touches the cold wind produced the fans. Stripping down to his boxers, a small tent forms. I take off my thigh-length jean shorts as the tent forms a more larger size. All I am left with is my matching light turquoise colored bra and panty.

Haru looks at me, with a small cloud of blush arising atop of his cheeks as he sees all the cleavage he had seen. He hadn't just gotten used to it.

"S-Sorry.", he says.

"For what?"

Looking away, he shakily points down to his grey boxers where the tent I had seen was still there.

With a smug curling across my face, I slowly tug down his boxers, teasing him for every single second. As the ends of his boxers tipped over his member, it sprung up in excitement and pleasure. Haru being his silent self, had not said a single word, but his actions felt like a screaming list of pleasurable and heated moments one by one. Placing a thumb by my chin, I look up. His face close to me, nose by nose, as the gap between closes, starting a wildfire of deep kisses.

Haru grabs both my free wrists as he pins both of them down, letting him be atop of me, and allowing him to deepen the kiss. I needed oxygen as I lightly pushed him away, letting himself automatically pull back; leaving space for me to breathe as he quickly continues his heated actions.

He makes my head go wild while one of his hand crawls down from my breasts to my darken panties below. Lightly smiling, he becomes more dominant as he inserts 2 digits into my wet chamber, which usually would have been one.

I moan, quite loudly from the small surprise down below. He pulls away from my lips as his tongue trails down to my breasts. I lift myself up as he surprisingly unlocks my bra. It was for the past few times he embarressingly needed help with such a fire red colour onto his pale face.

Licking the tip of on of my buds, he pushes even more deeper down and down into my wet cave. Earning a moan, his actions become more rough, adding another digit inside. My insides were on the edge of glory.

"H-Haru Mmhm I-I-I'm gonna cum-", I say as I let go of everything, letting my legs shake a little.

The wind produce by the fans couldn't put the heat out between Haru and I. He teasingly pulled out his fingers one by one, going out slowly. I complained from the missing pleasure down below.

He rolled his eyes as he laced his arms around both my thighs to pull me closer. The sensation felt ticklish. He slightly smirked and out of nowhere, started to pound into me.

I screamed his name, as he continued to pound harder and harder.

"So you really are being your horny self again.", he said as he sighed.

"H-ah-Hey. Yo-ou feel-ah-good.", I responded back, moans erupting from me and groans coming out of him.

Stopping, he then flipped me to the side, one of my legs hugged by himself as my other onto the bed. It opened myself widely, giving Haru more access to me. Continuingly pound into my deep hole, he then put me into a hugging position while himself was stand.

My hands wrapped around his neck, I drawed around his perfect jawline. I gasped as he slipped a finger on my clit, sending me even more while.

He grabbed my ass, and walke towards the top drawer filled with a toy. A vibrator.

"H-Haru?"

Haru then brought us back to bed, pulling out, replacing his throbbing cock with 3 fingers, going in and out leisurely and moving his fingers around inside. Stimulated by that touch inside, I took a peek at what he was doing.

His hand held the vibrator as he pushed the white cream button, making a little vibrate noise infintely. I winced at the sound. He lifted the vibrator closer and closer to my sensitive skin where his now deep finger thrusts stopped.

Inserting his cock back in, I felt a different vibrating feeling by my clit. The vibrator's touch made me feel on the edge. Haru then pounded deep as I arched my back in actual pure ectasy. He then flipped me back to the side position.

My toes curled in the quick pounding pleasure. His each and every groan stimulated me even more. I lifted my head up in hard pleasure, I opened my gates. My cum oozing onto his as he groaned once more. Spurs of white liquid erupted into my deep shaft.

I moaned as he layed right next to me. The fans wind started to cool me down with every quick breath I had. Haru had gone in tempo with his breathing too. Pulling out, I had felt empty again.

"N-n-no. Ba-ack in."

I pulled him close as I entered in him once again. He kissed me passionately, wrapping my legs around my hips.

"So did it cool you off?"

"Yeah a little."