movies- tobi x reader lemon

"Come on guys pick a movie" you grouched at the boys of the akatsuki. Currently you were all standing outside of a movie theater looking at choices for a movie to watch. "OOH OOH TOBI WANTS TO SEE FINDING MORI." Everyone groaned. " Ok sounds like a good movie." All of you walked in, got tickets, and a BUTLOAD of popcorn.
Sadly there were only 10 seats and 11 of you so one of you had to sit in someone's lap. Turns out that tobi was the only one who was okay with you sitting in his lap. You all walked over to the row with the best seats and sat down, you in tobi's lap. You looked around the theater taking in every detail. That's when you saw it the most interesting thing here. "TOBI GUYS LOOK THERE'S A FUCKING BUTTON ON OUR ARM RESTS. Someone press it!" you squealed. Tobi moved his hand to the side and pressed the button. Suddenly the seat moved, reclining back. Now you were laying on tobi. You pressed the button again the seat slowly moving forward back to its original position. You felt tobi stiffen a little bit behind you but ignored it. Once the movie started you both sat there with popcorn in your lap watching the movie occasionally stuffing some popcorn in your mouth and trying to see what to is face looked like whenever he lifted his mask to eat some popcorn. Close to the middle of the movie tobi wrapped his arms around you hugging you. "Tobi is a good boy right?" He asked. "Of course he is." You whispered. " tobi thanks you for picking this movie to watch." He whispered back. "Your welcome now watch the movie." You both looked back at the screen his arms still around you. You reclined the chair back so you were laying again. Your ass rubbing against his member. He stiffened again his arms hugging you tightly, you still being oblivious to what you were doing to him. Once the movie ended, you moved the chair back to normal. Tobi becoming stiff again then letting you go. You stood up and stretched then started moving. Tobi got up after you and waited for zetsu to walk by him. "Zetsu-kun I'm not feeling that good." Tobi mumbled. "Why is that?" Zetsu asked with a face of boredom. " I don't know but it feels weird down there." Tobi said " well when did it start feeling like that?" Zetsu asked. "Ummm during the movie when (y/n) Was sitting in my lap when she moved the chair back it made me feel funny." Tobi mumbled. Zetsu smiled "oh that's just your body telling you that you like that feeling." Tobi beamed "DOES THAT MEAN TOBI IS A GOOD BOY?" Zetsu chuckled. "I guess you could say that." Tobi looked down at the ground.
"Can you tell me how to fix it?" "Sure when we get home go to your room or a bathroom pull out the thing that feels weird and rub your hand on it. Do that for a while and it will go away then you can continue on your day." The black side of zetsu requested. " OK THANK YOU ZETSU!" Tobi beamed. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!" Someone yelled. The two quickly ran out of the theater following after the others.

~time skip brought to you by Kisame swimming in a lake like a fish........ glub ~(,,0-0,,~) (~,,0-0,,)~

Once all of you were home you all separated. Tobi went to his room and you went to deidara's sisters room to hang out.
(Yeah yeah I know I know- but deidara doesn't have a sister- well this is my fanfic and in this my OC is in it. She is deidara's sister her names shimasen but I'm shortening it to shima.)

Tobi stood in his room going over what zetsu said. He grabbed the zipper to his cloak and started unzipping it. Once it was fully unzipped he slide it off of him revealing his perfectly shaped chest and abs. Next he started taking off his pants revealing a huge tent in his boxers. He backed up to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled out his pulsing member. His hands slowly moved down to it and wrapped his hands around it. Slowly he started moving his hands up and down his shaft feeling a surge of pleasure overwhelm him. "Ahh (y/n)" he moaned to himself. He continued, feeling the tip, then sliding back down feeling every part of him. "(Y/N)" he screamed remembering the feeling during the movie.

"Hey did you hear that?" Shima asked looking around her room. "Hear what?" You asked "i swear I heard someone say your name." She replied
"Nope." You said shaking your head. "Wow you must be deaf it sounded like a yell." You shook your head. "Who did it sound like. Maybe pein was calling us for a mission?" You suggested "no no nothing like that it sounded like....... tobi kinda." She tilted her head to the side. "Hehe wanna go check it out?" I said nudging you in the side with my elbow and smiling like an idiot "Sure. And stop, your elbow hurts" you said shoving my elbow away. "Hehehe YES." I said jumping up with my hands in the air. "Your crazy." You said rolling your eyes. "and awesome" I added in opening up my door. Deidara walked past. " hi brother" I said waving. " hello sis and what are you two ladies doing un?" He questioned. "WERE ON A HUNT. for the voices that haunt our heads." I said smiling brightly. "Oh really un?" He questioned. " no we're looking for the source of (y/n)'s name being called." I said shaking my head with a frown. "Oh that's tobi. sounds like he's up to something why don't you stay behind and let (y/n) search un." He said resting his hand on my shoulder. "But I wanna come with." I pouted. "Well it sounds like tobi only wants (y/n) right now so why not stay here and let her go un." He smirked. "Ok fiiiine." I said dramatically. "Hey (y/ n).." I said pausing with a serious face on. "What?"
.......
.......
.......
(Oh the suspense)
.......
"Don't die." I whispered, grinning. You chuckled "I won't don't worry." And walked away.