Hurt (Dylan)

Requested by courtneyhearn

Y/N's POV

My best friend since I was 4 years old, asked me if I can go with him to a family thing and I agreed.

I was in front of the mirror getting ready when Dylan came home.

"Hey baby.. Where are you going?" He asked me.

I turned around and faced him, "I'm going to a family thing with Brian. I'll be home at 10."

He had a suspicious look on his face before he nodded,"Okay.. Don't have too much fun without me", he said.

I shook my head, "I won't.."

I was wearing a white dress with a brownish belt around my waist, a dark cropped jean jacket, black flats, dark red lip gloss, a black choker necklace, and a black bag.

I left the house and Brian was waiting for me outside in his car.

He smiled when I got in. He backed out of the driveway and went down the road.

His family was like my second family and I loved them and they loved me.

We ate and after that I helped the ladies clean the dishes. Then we played games and watched a movie.

When the party was over, Brian was with me outside and drove me back to the house Dylan and I shared.

I must have lost track of time because it was 12 am now. I told Dylan I would be home at 10.

I said goodbye to Brian and went inside. It was dark in the house and it was quiet.

"Dylan?" I yelled out, hoping he would hear me. I got no response, so I went upstairs into the bedroom.

Once I opened the door, I saw Dylan and he was facing the wall, not moving.

"You're late.." He said, darkly.

"I know and I'm sorry.. I lost track of time.." I said.

He turned around.

"You must have lost track of time because of some reason. Are you cheating on me?!"

I was taken back and stayed silent for a moment because of how shocked I was.

"WHAT?! NO! Why would I cheat on you, Dylan?!"

He glared at me and we argued until he slapped me.

My mouth dropped open and my hand immediately went to my cheek.

Dylan had a regretful look on his face and tried to apologize.

I shook my head, "You don't need to apologize..", I grabbed my bag and some of my things and turned around towards the door.

"Goodbye Dylan." I said, hate laced in my voice.

As I left, I heard sobs from the room.

----