Part 1;; Flake

Flake, a white she- cat with blue eyes was playing with her littermates. Her blue eyes dull with sadness, she was alone. The six legged she - cat began to pad away and laid by her foster mother who sneered at her. She growled in her throat with hostility.

Everycat here hates her, she hates them back. It was what she was suppose to do, her eyes narrowed with hatred. "Leave me alone." She mumbled, and dug her head in her paws. Why won't any cat know how she felt.

Her life was horrid, always getting threatened. Flake was a rogue, a rogue that's leader was a rude tom named Razor. Her father.

She growled in hatred as she heard the announcement, and stood up.. She padded out of the den, her tail flicking, her extra paws held up to her belly. Her eyes shined only slightly.

Well this was a bad day, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Razor, and growled in her throat. "Leave me alone, Razor." She said, hatred flaring in.

Razor lifted his black head and let out a yowl, "We have three kits ready to become trainings. Flake, Snake, Snail, and Talon." Razor roared. Snake was right behind her, he was sneaky. He lashed out at her.

She growled and jumped out, and turned around, "Snake." She hissed and lashes at him.

He dodged that, and smiled, growling at the same time.

Razor was watching and began to growl, "That's it! Flake, Leave!"

Flake growled in hatred, "You will pay."