fourteen

; tyler
my boring day continued to be as boring as ever.

i wonder how eth's doing.

: summer
after the days i spent in California being there for ethan, theres still no sign of him waking up. and its been two months. i know you can last up to a number of years in a coma, but its ethan. hes strong and he has to wake up.

recently my aunt had another baby and they insisted that we come visit them. guess where they live? California. this is my chance to go visit ethan again. im so happy.

im currently packing some clothes because we're staying for a couple weeks.

"hey tyler!" jess, my best friend, comes in my room. "where are you going?" she questions.

"im going to cali again." she nods.

"aw you lucky hoe, i've always wanted to go there."

"maybe you could come with us" she smiles.

"oh my gosh, yesss." she squeals.

"so, why you going to cali for?"

"lets jut say its a newborn baby."

+++
: one day later
turns out jess couldnt go with us, i really wanted to have a fun rpad trip with her and mom.

we decided we would go im the car, instead of a plane.

im stuck in a car for about a day and 6 hours [ i searched it up and it said cali is a day and 6/7 hours away from kentucky ].

i got all my belongings and put them jn the trunk. i got in the car and got out my phone and headphones.

"California here we come".

: California
i slept pretty much the whole time, but we arrived.

my cousins were out somewhere and my aunt is taking care of the baby upstairs.

California looked amazing. the sun started to rise since it was 6 am.

i tried remembering the hospital ethan was staying.

then it popped into my mind.

* name of hospital *

"mom, when can i go out?" i ask.

"you can go now, just be safe, okay?"

"yes, mom. alright bye." i close the door and start walking to the hospital. the place where i stayed in before was a few minutes away, so i still remember where the hospital is.

+++
hey guys! short update but ethan will wake up soon!! i love youu