telling everyone

i went to the dressing room and saw ry. "hey ry I'm going back to camp. see you there." i said to my good friend.

"is everything okay with you and riker?"

"i honestly don't know..." i said as i grabbed my stuff.

"hey at least stay for the concert. please?"

i thought about it for a second. "fine..but only if you get me out of here before i have to see riker again."

"okay. we'll leave during the last song."

i nodded.

*30 minutes later*

the first song just started and me and ry sat on the edge of the stage in the corner. our feet were dangling off the stage and ry was signing autographs from the fans near where we were sitting.

"this song is dedicated to a special girl.." riker said before they started playing one last dance. i turned and saw him starring at me. he gave me an apologetic look but i just rolled my eyes.

the concert lasted for a while then ry tapped my shoulder.

"its the last song..are you sure you don't want to talk to riker?"

"positive."

me and Ryland got up and left.

once we finally got back to camp i asked ry if he wanted to come to my cabin. he nodded and we went.

as soon as i opened the door Kris started bombarding me with questions, mostly about riker.

"where is he? what happened?" she asked. i texted her during the concert saying that we're fighting.

"not now. ill tell you later. I'm not in the mood."

she nodded then me and ry sat on my bed. there was a knock on my cabin door which is stupid because there's a screen window right there so i already knew he was there.

i got up and opened then thin wooden door.

"we should talk.." he said.

i walked out the door and down the cabin step s so we were out of rys and Kris' earshot.

"k." i said as i crossed my arms.

"look i just figured it'll cause so much drama if ya know..i mentioned you."

"no you just figured that I'm embarrassing to be see. with because I'm not a gorgeous actress or a model. that's why you've been playing me for the past 2 summers."

"no. that's not it at all. its for you..you'd get hate..."

"riker..no. i would be able to handle it and you know it. it's something else that you're NOT telling me."

"no. that's it. i TOLD you why i didn't mention you...i was protecting you."

"well i don't NEED to be protected from YOUR fans."

"fine."

"fine."

"then are we good?"

"first tell your fans about us.."

"no."

"why?"

"because."

"exactly."

i began to walk away.

"wait shay!! wait!!!"

riker grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"I'm sorry and I'm not embarrassed by you. you're perfect..why would i be?"

he pushed then loose piece of hair out of my face.

"riker.."

"ill tell everyone...ill shout it out from the rooftops..and ill scream it loud."

we both laughed ans EMEDIETLY after he said that i pulled away laughing.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GUNNA SAY THAT!!" i did know it. hes so predictable. its adorable. he laughed then pulled me in close.

"so we're good?"

i nodded then he kissed me.

it was perfect.

the moonlight was shining on us and rikers hands were on my face and mine were on his neck and shoulder.

"awwwwwweeeee." i heard from the cabin door. it was Kris and ry along with the rest of rikers siblings that must've came while we were talking.

riker grabbed my hand then dragged me into the cabin, pushing through everyone.

he grabbed his phone and kissed me.

he took a picture of it.

he posted it on Twitter.

he smiled at me.