The dreams

Clutch clith I was walking in a park their was a ghoul at the end holding a axe chasing me saying I'll get u seventeen cause your next well I was running he jumped on me I kicked and screamed the my bedroom door open Jane Jane it's okay it's just a dream it's okay . I sat up and started balling my eyes out. He tolled me it was okay he said he would sleep on the floor beside me then he said his name was James. When he layer down  beside my on the floor next to my bed he asked what happend in your dream. I then tolled him. There was this ghoul yelling I'll get u seventeen he was holeding a axe then he started chasing me he jumped on me almost killed me with the axe the u came in. James was silent ten seconds later I tolled him I had theirs dream since the aciddent . Beep beep beep James turned the alarm clock off  then we woke up he reached in the closet and grabbed a birthday present hear he said happy birthday your sixteen I opened it he got me a photo album of me and my family thank u James I said then I hugged him. Then there was a nock on the door James locked it then the knocks got louder he yelled at me saying pack your bags where leaving I grabbed my bag from under the bed there was a note beside it it said your next I picked it up and stained at it then James looked at it he said we half to go now! We went throw the bath room window and got in his car and left.