Adventures {Yuma x Reader Lemon}

Jshai's P.O.V.

I sigh as I look out the window in thought of my boyfriend, Yuma Mukami. He was always one to travel and seek out new hidden treasures sometimes he would go long stretches of time without seeing me. I held onto my heart as I shed a tear "Oh how I miss him" I spoke softly "miss who?" My eyes widen in realization of the voice behind me it was Yuma!! I turned around and saw him before me and ran to him hugging him "Yuma I missed you so much when you were gone..." I cried into his chest as he held me close to him I rested my head on his chest, he brushed through my hair and said "I missed you too, Jshai.." A feintish smirk came on his face as he turned me toward him to look up at him. I was quite shorter than him, so people had always said we made a cute couple. A slight blush came to my cheeks as he was staring intensely into my eyes then it happened, he grabbed my face and kissed me roughly with passion. I melted into the kiss, as I always did when he kissed me. He is one to give the best of kisses, even though their rough, their so passionate. He grunted and pushed me to a wall slamming me against it I yelp in pain as he smiles. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this.." he says in a husky desirable voice I gulp down slightly afraid about what he's going to do, but I trust him. He got close to my neck and without warning bites it, roughly bites it, using his full force. I yelped in pain and squirmed a little trying to escape because of the pain but he held my arms down strongly against the wall. My consciousness was slipping slowly as his gulps were audible he then stopped and looked at me, I was fuzzy so he held me up with his strength and stroked through my hair "there's no need to worry...this, this is going to be rough.." he said looking into my eyes and continued "but I'll make it feel good.." he kissed me roughly with passion and I closed my eyes again melting into the kiss he slid a hand up my shirt and threw it off and smirked at me "you won't be needing that anymore" he stated as he went to my chest implanting kisses all over it, and trailing to my neck again and kissed the bite he made earlier. Then he picked me up carrying me like a log on his shoulder, I squirmed a little but he threw me onto the bed, hovering his body over mine giving me a sexy smirk. He kissed my neck, and left his mark on it and whispered "Are you ready...?" I gulp down in slight fear but manage to nod. He got up off the bed and unbuckled his pants and yanked mine off, underwear included. Then he hovered over me again and looked me deep into my eyes as he slid in, my face was distorted in pain as it happened and I whimpered. He got closer to me and kissed me again deeply and gently this time which made me melt even more than before, as he slowly moved himself. I moaned letting him know I was enjoying this, and then...all of a sudden, things got really rough and he was roughly slamming into me at a quick pace causing me to breakdown literally. He planted hickies all over my neck and bit my neck trying hard not to cause me to bleed again. I was screaming, and moaning all at the same time. I didn't know how to control myself. He kissed me again roughly and passionately as the speed was at its fastest and roughest. I try to speak with the little energy I have "Y...y...yuma...I...I..." He hushes my lips with his fingers "Shhh..i..it'll be...o..okay..." He moans, as well as myself. Then I get a tension in my stomach. If this keeps going like this, I think I just might explode! I grip tightly onto his hair. He usually doesn't like when people touch his hair, except for in this state, he really likes it. "Y..Yuma...I'm g...gonna....gonna..." I try to speak but the words are feint and barely come out he responds "M-me t-too.." we both release at the same time, and lay down beside each other in our sweat covered bodies. He turns towards me and smiles at me giving me another kiss. I look up at him and smile back, he then  says "I love you..Jshai" while stroking my hair, "I love you too...Yuma.." I respond while laying onto his chest, as we both drift off to sleep in each others loving embrace.