> 0.4 <

Classes went by pretty fast actually.. In no time it was lunch time..

As soon as the bell rang I closed my science book and place it in my purse.

As soon as I walked outside of the classroom I heard my science teacher calling me. I turn around and head back inside the classroom.

"Yes Mr.Tupido ?" I said with a calm voice

"Ms.Diaz you barely passed the last test I gave out, I think you need a tutor. Would that be okay with you ? He says

"Oh.. No don't worry.. I already have one" I obviously lied "Sodaya is tutoring me"

what the fuck Mitchell ! Really ! That was the best you could come up with.

"Sodaya ?!" He asks a little alarmed "Sodaya failed the test, how come she's tutoring you ?"

Thanks to my not so intelligent lie, I'm left with nothing to say...

"Can I fucking leave okay I lied whatever I don't care" I wish it could be that easy to say.. I remain in silence for about 2 minutes and then he talks..

"Well, I just wanted to let you know you need a tutor. Come by my room last period, I'll tell you who's going to tutor you by then. Okay ?" He says

"Sure... Mmm thanks... I guess.... I'll be here by 4:50" I say

"Okay, Bye ms.Diaz "

I waive my hand at mr.Tupido awkwardly and make my way towards the door.

I walk down the hallway and turned right just in time to meet with Sodaya as she was walking to the cafeteria.

"Hey Daya wait up" I say

"Oh hey, how come you are 20 minutes late for lunch just like me?" She asks

"Oh.. You know, Mr.Tupido hold me back so he could tell me how bad I was at science.. Long story. But he told me I need a tutor."

"Oh really who's your tutor ?"

"He hasn't told me yet"

"Well the only one that could tutor you is-"

Sodaya is cut off by Jaden presence.. And gives me an interrogated look.

"Hey Mitchell can we talk now ?" Says Jaden

"Sure, Sodaya I'll be back in a minute" I say

"Oh okay" she says somehow uncomfortable

Jaden takes me to his table, Damn! Is like him and his friends own the school.. They always sit here. anyways ... We sit in front of each other and since his friends are sitting at a table next to ours they still can't heard what we are going to talk about.. They're way too far.

"So.?" I ask making my face as serious as I can..'trying not to laugh at his face of concern'

"You know what's going on with this boy... Uhm ... Malik..." He says