Epilogue : Phenomenal

I sat behind the glass with my handcuffs around my wrists. I looked an absolute mess.

I stared at the disgusting man in front of me.

"You'll never escape jail, I'm glad that you can finally rot in here. Stay away from my family Celest, no one loves you." He chuckled.

I shook my head. "My brother loves me." The repulsive man snickered. "He hates you. You left him to suffer because you came and entered our wonderful family. He hates you."

He was testing me...and it was working. "No" I said as I started to grind my teeth together.

He nodded. "Accept it or don't. He hates you."

I felt this sudden adrenaline. I leaped forward and I screamed "HE IS MY BROTHER, HE LOVES ME! I WILL COME BACK AND PROTECT HIM!"

I wanted to punch the glass but the handcuffs held me down. I ended up scrapping my wrists.

"AYE AYE CALM DOWN DERAYO BEFORE YOU GET AN EXTRA 4 MONTHS!" I growled as they dragged me from my seat and and pulled me by the handcuffs away.

I looked up seeing that Logan was smirking at me. "I'LL BE BACK! JUST YOU WATCH! I'M CRAZY NOW, I'M CRAZY! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! I'LL BE BAAAACK!" I giggled as I dragged out the last note.

"I'll make sure to slit your throat".

I whispered while I was getting thrown back into the cell.