#11

Ariana and Y/N 😻😋
***

Ariana's POV

"I came over as fast as I could .. what's uh wrong?" Y/N asks as she stands at the door in her fedora, white dress shirt with suspenders holding up her chinos.

"Nothing .. I uh just wanted to see you." I say as I place my hand on her chest.

"Wow you scared me just because you wanted to see me that's ... interesting." she reached her hand up to her head about to take off her Fedora and I smacked her hand away. "No leave it ... just uh follow me to my room." I take her hand and being her into my room pushing her onto my bed.

I untie the pink fluffy robe just to reveal my lace bra and panty. I sit on her lap facing her my legs wrapped around her waist.

"Woah what's the occasion?" Y/N asks with a smirk her eyes on me but I can tell she was thinking of lots of .. things sexual things to be honest.

"I just want to see your tattoos." I say with a shrug as I start playing with the first button on her shirt mainly looking at the button. "May I?" I ask as I look at her biting my lip.

"Yeah of course. Wow this is so hot." she whispers the last bit to herself.

"I know." I whisper back with a giggle as I start unbuttoning her shirt. When I finish with her shirt I pull down the suspenders from her shoulders letting them hang loose. I take her shirt off from her shoulders tossing it to the floor. I take her hat off of her and place it on to mine smiling at her.

"How do I look?" I ask with a smile.

"You look beautiful now come here and give me a kiss." I smile at her again before I lean forward placing my lips on top of yours kissing at her lips slowly when we pull away I take the hat off and I can tell Y/N's starting to get nervous.

I bite my lip as I look at the beautiful person in front of me. I go to her neck and start kissing on it nice and slow

"What nice weather we're having right?" she asks and I can't help but giggle.

"Y/N?"I ask.

"Yes." she replies.

"Shut up please." I say as I make my way to her soft plump lips again my hand on her face rubbing her cheek softly while her hand is groping my ass.

I pull away from her lips. "Back to business." I say as I look at her arms to see the black ink tattoos and then the ones with color. I start tracing some of the tattoos with my fingers.

I see the mask tattoo on her left forearm and kiss it nice and soft. "Mysterious. I like it." I say with a giggle.

As I go on with the tattoos I start getting lower and lower and eventually I'm taking off her pants and her undies too.

I start kissing down her torso she sits up on her elbows looking at me.

"Are you sure? I mean you don't have to." she says.

"Listen I've come too far to back out now so let me finish what I started. okay?" I ask as I kiss her hipbone.

"Fuck .. okay ."

I smile before I get to business. I spread her legs open just to see how wet she is. I kiss her inner thigh before I spread her lips nice and wide. My lips latching onto her clit and she starts moaning low. I start flicking the little nub with my tongue and teasing her with my fingers and God I was loving the response. Her hips bucked up more towards my face and that's when I started fingering her a bit harder. Slurping up her juices and hearing how wet she was for me was turning me on.

I started sucking at her outer lips before I pulled my fingers out of her sticking it inside of her wet cunt. Her hand was in my hair pushing me more into her glory hole.

I start furiously rubbing at her clit getting her juices on my hand.

"Fuck love I'm going to come." she says as she tries to close her legs.

"Mmm." I say as I rub her clit harder.

When she came she came it was very .. sweet. I let her ride out her high with my fingers and I kiss my way back up to her lips.

"Next round is all you." she says as she flips us over now I'm under her with and she's hovering over me.

"Next round is all me." I repeat to myself with a smirk. I wonder what she's going to bring out this time.

**

THE END

PART TWO?? 🤔😫