Chapter 1

Emma

The day has come, I was out of high school with a 4.0 GPA and on my way to Larimore University College in Seattle with my best friend. Lexi and I met in 1st grade when our teacher made us sit together. I didn't like her at first because she was popular, she had a rich daddy with a big house. When school ended that year we both noticed how much we would miss each other over the summer. She than invited me over to her house to have play dates, and that is when everything started. We were inseparable from that day and never had a day apart.

Lexi was like any other girl when it came to high school, she was the fun type, dating all the hot guys, but also graduate with a 4.5, don't ask me how she did it because I don't know myself. She was always the smart one with the looks and I on the hand was more of the "have to study" to get my grades to look that good. I didn't go to parties I didn't date boy's and high school or in total. I was the girl who stayed home, study and worked my ass off to get the car of my dreams at the time.

Lexi and I are getting an apartment for ourselves in Seattle. It was a 17-hour drive but we made it safe and sound with our stuff. Lexi said to pack light because her dad was going to pay for our stuff to make it feel more like home. Lexi's dad is a CEO of the MediaTL and he is a more of a father figure to me than my own father. Lexi's parents separated when Lexi was 9 years old, but it never stopped him to come and visit her anytime he was off work, he was always there for her when she needed him, I envied their relationship. Lexi had the same color hair as her dad, dirty blond with natural highlights and I had black hair with a little brown at the bottom that makes it look like I dyed it before.

Lexi and I were now settled in the apartment, it had 3 rooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen, and a dining room. Lexi got the master bedroom since her father is paying for the apartment and I got the room down the hall away from hers so I could have a little privacy when I wanted it. I do pay for rent because I said I would even though he said no for the hundredth time until he gave in and said pay $100 for a month and nothing more and so I agreed.

Unexpected जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें