Meeting Everyone

I had fully unpacked, and was resting on the couch watching tv, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Aphmau! She invited me over to her house later tonight! Time to make some friends!

I rang the Aphmau's doorbell. She opened the door, smiling. "Hey, Y/N! Glad you made it!" 

Inside, there were a bunch of people I didn't know. Everyone was talking or doing something, not really noticing me. "Do you want me to introduce you?" Aphmau asked. I shook my head. I wanted to make friends on my own.

I noticed something straight away. While everyone were talking to each other, one person stood out. He had pale skin, dark black hair that sweeps over one of his pale blue eyes. He was standing near a corner, watching everyone have fun. 

Taking a deep breath, I went over to him, trying not to be awkward. "Hi! I'm Y/N! I just moved in here, and I met Aphmau. She invited me here to help me make some friends! "

 "And why would I care?" He asked, scowling at me. I didn't  expect that. "Well, um maybe...." I didn't know what to say, so I changed the topic. "So what's your name?" He replied,

"My name is Zane. Now leave me alone!" He turned away from me. I noticed something peeking out of  his pocket.

"HEY!! IS THAT A MY LITTLE HORSIES'S LIMITED EDITION PINKIE CAKE IN YOUR POCKET!!!" I shouted.  He turned back around to face me. "You know My Little Horsie's?" 

"I don't just know it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A FAN!!!" He turned red. "Uh, I'm not a fan... This.. uh.. isn't mine. It's, uh Aphmau's! Yeah!" He shoved it deeper into his pocket. 

"Uh huh. Then why do you have it?" "Because she doesn't have room for the Super Rare Limited Sparkle Edition Pinkie Cake Surprise Egg  Pony  in her closet. I don't watch that show. I watch, uh, manly, mature car shows.  "

"Hey, don't be scared to admit you like My Little Horsie's. It's actually a great show! I'm kinda new to it, and my collection's pretty small. What horses do you have?"

Zane went on explaining his whole collection to me. The rude, emo, person I saw changed into a nice, interesting person before. I like this Zane. But I wanted to meet some more people. I told Zane that, then walked into the living room.

There  was a blue-haired girl that seemed nice, so I went over to talk to her. There was a white haired boy next to  her. I was about to introduce myself, when the blue-haired girl just leaned over, and smacked him. I was horrified, (who did that to their friend!), when I realized no one really seemed to care.

"Uh, are you ok? " I asked him. He didn't reply. I looked at the girl. "He's fine. I do that all the time!"  "Do you have a reason?" I asked. 

"He's always hitting on us girls, and looking at our butts. Is that a valid enough reason?" "Yeah. Hi, I'm Y/N. I just moved here!"

"I'm Katelyn, and the dude on the ground's name is Travis. It's nice to meet-" 

Katelyn was interrupted by a loud banging at the door. It was so loud, everyone jumped! I ran toward the door, because I was the closest to the door. 

I threw open the door, and gasped at at the visitor in front of me.