Always Right

Geno had gotten so sick of this party. His past self was head over heels for some weird Edgy alternate version of himself. He had already gotten a death threat, and that stupid fucking asshole wouldn't stop bugging him.

Reaper, Geno had nothing but sickening hate for the embodiment of death. Not because of his profession, but because of the way he acted, the way he looked, the things he said.

But most of all, he hated how Reaper was always right. He knew things about Geno that Geno didn't even know. And that, that really pissed Geno off. So while he stood alone, he drank as much as he possibly could, praying that it would make this party somewhat enjoyable.

Geno didn't care that there were literal gods at his party, Geno didn't care that Sci and Edge were now making out in the corner, Geno didn't care that there was a cute sociopath that could kill him at any moment ten feet away from him. Geno just cared about how much he hated Reaper and his handsome face.

And would you speak of the devil, Death came floating over to ruin Geno's life once more. "Hey Geno, still enjoying yourself?" Reaper asks. He was wearing that trademark grin he always had, he looked almost like a smug teenager constantly, yet he was an old as time itself, which was very much concerning.

"Of course fucking not, you're ruining my party." Geno says, taking another swig of his eggnog. "I'm ruining your party? Geno, have you looked around you? You're surrounded by sinners, murderers, and evil masterminds. I'm probably the least of your problems." Reaper says.

And there it was again, Reaper was right. He was always right, he was always a sexy jerk. Geno freezes for a moment, replaying the things that he had called Reaper, handsome face, sexy jerk. Did he find Reaper attractive? No! No of course not! It was just the eggnog talking.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were obsessed with me." Reaper says, his smirk growing. Geno is filled with fury at that idea. He was not obsessed with Reaper! He hates him! He hates him and his refreshing snarky attitude! He hates how he was the only thing he could look at! He hates how fucking attractive he was! He hates...

It hits Geno like a bullet train. He was obsessed with Reaper. "Infact, I think it's more than that." Reaper says, his grin growing into a wide smug smile. He floats forward, now only a foot away from Geno, his face was so close he could feel Reaper's breath.

Geno completely freezes, he wanted to run away, he wanted to push Reaper away from him. He wanted to move, yet he was glued to the floor. He could only stand there and take in the scent of Reaper. He could only stare into those black eyes. He could only feel his breath on his skull.

"I think you have a crush on me." He says, still grinning wildly.

Geno hates everything about Reaper

But he mostly hates how he was always right.

END