Hybrid •Shaylor•

🌈
Hybrid: two things mixed. Mine is a cat boy.

Taylor's POV
Tomorrow is my birthday. My parents say they have a gift from me but, after they give me the present they are leaving to a lawyer convention or case whatever. I have to call my mom since it is 10:49 in the night and she and dad are still not here.
RING RING RING
mom- hey, son what do you need?  I hear my mom's silky smooth but stern voice through the speaker. Yep she is pulling another all nighter at work.
me- hi, are you pulling another all nighter? I ask just to make sure.
mom- yeah and so is your dad but we will see you tomorrow for your birthday the gift might cure your loneliness. She said making me think 'wait she knew I was lonely how her and dad are hardly ever around'
me- okay, whatever you say love you and dad bye. I say tiredly
mom- okay love you and so does your dad see you tomorrow bye. She said hanging up.

    I sit up in my bed looking around the room for a distraction. I look to my left and see my dresser, vanity, door, nightstand holding my phone that is currently charging, and a lamp that is currently off. I look up to see my poster covered ceiling of all the singers I love too death; 1D, 5sos, Beyoncé, Nikki Minaj, Troye Sivan, and etc. In front of me is my flat screen, movie collection, bandana collection, and jersey collection pile. To my right is my MacBook, iPad, and favorite bandana, next to all that is my Balcony door.

   I look out the glass door leading to my balcony looking just beyond to see the full moon it is gorgeous the light reflected into my room bouncing of the vanity mirror creating a beautiful shiny vibrant light. Making me think maybe that is what I would see in my partner a beautiful shiny vibrant light that came to light up my darkness.

  'Nope, your gay, fat, ugly, worthless, and trash so don't say you will ever find somebody, faggot' the evil reality spat at me. The evil reality is the name I gave to one of my subconscious, he is the evil one that made me do what I did two years ago. He caused me to fall into a state of depression of starving myself, and if I did eat I would cut myself and forcefully make myself throw up, then I would clean myself up then bandage them. I had no true, good, caring friends at this time because I came out and my parents weren't home most of time so no one knew. Until one day I decided to cut myself before school and was in a rush so I put the bandages not knowing I was putting them on wrongly and when I got to first period during class I passed out due to blood loss because I didn't tie them tight enough. I was admitted to hospital and kept over night from testing also to make sure it didn't happen again. My parents visited me and made me got to therapy for three months. I was forced to eat until I was about 120 since I only weigh 85 and I was 5'9 and 15 years old.

     My eyelids grow heavy I gave in due to my tiredness as I let the darkness consume me into a dreamless sleep.
•._.————._.• NEXT MORNING ———

I am not having a party. Not that I can't it is that I don't want too. I am not letting girls that want to get drunk, fuck, grind, and use me for my money, and boys that do the same but break shit but, mostly they are looking for girls to fuck. And my parents would be so, disappointed in me. So... no!

I sat up in my bed contemplating weather to get up or leave this day in dust and go to sleep which- KNOCK KNOCK-
My thoughts were interrupted by knocking on the front door. "Coming!" I scream getting up and running down stairs without tripping like the last fifty thousand times.

   I peak through the peep hole to see my parents mom holding her purse and her and dad's clothes from yesterday, also her phone, dad was holding a crate/cage thing. I opened the door as wide as it would and moved out the way because they would have trampled me in the process if I didn't.
"Hello, son. We are late and we have to leave now!" Mother exclaimed. "NO parties! The instructions to the gift is on the crate. We love you and we will see you in eleven days, also here is 300$ dollars since you already have money get what ever needed" she said while dad put down the crate and ran up stairs to get their suitcase. "Love ya, bye!" I screamed as they ran out the hallway "bye, we love you!" Mom screamed shutting the door. I heard their car start after a few moments of shuffling around then I heard engine and they were of.

"Now what do you got here" I said rather creepily walking towards the crate. I heard a whimper and shuffling inside the crate to far side of it away from me. Oh god is it a dog? Cat? Koala? Slave? What? Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door to the crate. OH HOLY LORD JESUS CHRIST GOD! In the crate was a dark figure that was curled up in a ball. Until the light flooded into the crate and I saw a beautiful boy balled up but, he had ears and a tail. Oh my god it must be a hybrid.

"Come here" I said sweetly opening my arms. The hybrid sat up ever so slowly crawled closer to me. "Hi!" I exclaimed happily it actually moved. "Hh-hey-y" he stuttered out DAMN HIS VOICE WAS BEAUTIFUL. He finally got over to me and I finally saw his face and oh lord baby Jesus.

(7 hours of teaching Shawn and Shawn obeying and flinching also a lot of curious stares coming from Taylor to Shawn)

"Want to watch movies?" I asked he didn't say much but nodded. He already got a bath, my parents bought him a lot of clothes. He is currently wearing sweatpants and a white shirt that is a bit see through, he was built but, still really skinny.

      He told me his name is Shawn and he is 18 also his parents sold him for drugs and the people that owned him were scientists that experimented on him causing him to be like this. But I don't mind he is still so gorgeous and he also had an amazing voice and body... just think about makes me want to pound...... woah woah hold up he is your friend not sex toy... yeah guess your right.

•————•    ___________    •————•

10 days later

Shawn and I are really close now I know a lot about how he was abused, raped, sold, and a lot mor. He learned about about my depression and self harming stage.

We are currently sitting in the second living room watching '22 jump street' on a couch bed thing (above). And I have to tell him my feelings. "Shawnee?" I asked pausing the movie. "Yes" he said crawling near me resting his head on my thigh. "I- i have something-g to tell you" I stuttered out. "Yeah, TayTay what is it?" Shawn asked. i started stroking him to find the confidence and relief I need. "I love you like as in more than friends more than best friends more than brothers more than pet more than average I love you as in I love you like a boyfriend or husband". I started blurting out things getting scrambled. I looked at Shawn embarrassed with my eyes filled with hope and sadness that he hadn't answered yet. My cheeks were a red wine color. I looked away from him because I was too embarrassed.

I felt something sat its legs on both sides of me, straddling me. I looked up confused at Shawn. He leaned in kissing me, I instantly kissed back. Stuff started to get really heated when I pulled Shawn into me harder. Shawn moaned letting me slip my tongue in exploring every inch of his mouth. He moaned and god I am surprised I didn't take him then and there. I bucked my hips up causing our clothed erections to touch and I almost came. Shawn took off my shirt and then his. We broke apart needing air. "I love you,too" "Are you sure, you are ready?" I asked concernedly. He nodded and pulled me into another kiss. I flipped us over so I was hovering over him and he was squirming under me. I kissed him one more time before kissing down his neck and jawline. I sucked on his neck for a few looking for his sweet spot he was moaning. I then moved down a bit where his shoulder blades meets his collar bone and he moaned ever so loudly 'find it' I mumbled referring to his sweet spot making a mental note of where it is. I sucked and nibbled for a bit until I left a love bite. I then sucked on his nipple until it was swollen and bruised "ahh god yes" Shawn moaned.  I did the same action on the next one until I was satisfied. I moved down Shawn's happy trail. I got to his pant and looked up to him he nodded. I quickly took them off. I play with the waistband of his boxers a bit. "D-don't tease please AHHH" he said as I started to palm him through his boxers. I couldn't hold it either. I pulled down his boxers and held his member rubbing it "Taylorrrrr!!" Shawn moaned. I shoved it in my mouth swirling my tongue around his member. "I-i am gonn-na cum!" He said his dick twitched as he let out his seed which I gladly swallowed. I kissed him again starting a make out session. Once we pulled apart he flipped us so he was straddling me. He pulled down my pants and boxer to let my painfully hard member go. He got up and lowered himself down. We both let out moans. He continued bouncing making me moan loudly. "TAYLOR!!!" He moaned as I hit his prostate so loud the neighbors could have heard. I continued hitting his prostate. I moaned "I cumin- AHHH" I released inside of him while he released on our chest. He hoped off and laid down. I got up and got us a cloth to clean us up with. After that I sat down "I love you, Shawn" I said spooning him "I love you too" he said tiredly I pulled the covers over us. Until we went to sleep.