The Big Day! (Immortalfox oneshot)

*Eddie's p.o.v.*

Eddie sat staring at his calendar nervously counting down the days till the "Big Day". What was the "Big Day"? His wedding day. yes he couldn't wait for it to come but at the same time he was nervous witch was uncommon for Eddie. He normally was all cool and calm when it came to these type of things. He just wanted the day to be as perfect as the men he was marrying. So he sat there day after day staring at his calendar watching as the days till the wedding dwindled. today he thought was no different as he sat there counting the days, till a new thought came in his head. What if Aleks gets cold feet and ends up not wanting to go though with this? Aleks is known to change his mind from time to time. what if this would be one of those times? Eddie shook his head. "No" he thought Aleks love him a lot and is as excited for the wedding as he is. He sighed. He could not get that thought out of his head as much as he wanted to. Eddie sat there in thought till he heard the sound of a familiar voice. He turned his head to see his loving fiancé standing next to him. "hummm"  he said. "is every thing ok babe?" Aleks repeated. Eddie just sat there and stared at Aleks for a bit till he finally said " what? Of course. why you ask?" "well you were kind of just sitting there staring at your calendar." The Russian stated. Eddie looked at the calendar then back at Aleks. "oh ya I was just thinking." He stated quickly. Aleks walked closer to Sly and sat in his lap wrapping his arms around Sly's neck. "what you thinking about?" The younger man questioned. Sly looked at Aleks and thought for a moment. Should he tell him what he really was thinking about or lie? They had told each other to always be truthful to one another but he can't simply say he was doubting wither Aleks loved him enough to continue on with the plan to get married but he can't  lie ether. Aleks would know if he lied he always knew when he would lie about how he was feeling. So he just sat there not wanting to say anything because if he did he knew it was not going to end well. Finally after some time of them just sitting there Aleks got off of Eddie's lap and said angerly "if you finally feel like giving me an answer i'll be in my office working on videos for "The Nobs"." With that said Aleks stormed out of their bed room to his office leaveing Eddie to feel like a peace of shit. Why could he not come up with something to say? Anything was better then nothing. Sly sighed and slowly stood up to go talk to Aleks and to apologize.

*Aleks' p.o.v.*

Aleks walked in to his office and sat at his desk. Sometimes Eddie can be so annoying but he also loved that about him. It was never a dull day when he was with Eddie witch is one of the many reasons he said yes when Eddie had proposed. Oh he remembered that day! One of the best days of his life so far well next to him and Eddie first going out and moving in together but defiantly the top day well until their wedding day comes. Oh and how he can't wait for that day to come! He was so excited. He couldn't wait to be Mr. Cardona! yes he was taking Eddie's last name. They had just finally decided that, at first they were going to take each others name but Aleks finally said that he wanted to take Sly's instead. The look on Sly's face when he had said that was just perfect. Eddie lit up like a light bulb with the biggest smile on his face Aleks could of sworn he'd ever seen. Seeing that look on Eddie's face was enough to make the Russian know he had made the right decision. Aleks sat at his desk smiling slightly. He wasn't mad at his fiancé anymore. He just was cereus about what he was thinking about and why he could not simply tell him what said thing was. Aleks sat there with his head in his hands when he heard a light knock on the door to his office. He debated whether he should answer or not? yes he wanted to know but he also did not feel like talking to Sly right now but finally he answered with a simple "come in." Eddie slowly opened the door and walked in. He walked over to the couch that was in the room and sat down. after a moment or two Aleks joined Eddie. Aleks sat there and waited till Sly finally spoke up. "so... I'm sorry for... not answering you earlier." the older one said "It's just I don't know what to say." he stated. Aleks just looked at him in disbelief. He didn't know what to say? How about what the fuck he was thinking about? It's not hard! Eddie always says what on his mind but today he couldn't? what was he thinking about? Aleks started worrying had he done something wrong, had he done something to upset the other? normally if Aleks had done anything wrong or pissed someone off they would just tell him. so Sly's new found silence was unsettling to the younger man. They sat there in complete silence till finally Aleks found words to speak. "You don't know what to say?" He halved questioned halved yelled. Eddie just looked at him with sad eyes not having anything to say. Aleks was right he knew it and so did Aleks. "Well are you going to say anything, anything at all?" The Angry Russian yelled. still nothing Aleks could not believe his eyes? This was really happen? Sly for once in his life had nothing to say. Aleks could barely keep him quiet though a fucking movie but now the one time Aleks wanted Eddie to not shut up or stay quiet. He got nothing but sad eyes from him as a pathetic way of saying sorry. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Aleks yelled at his fiancé. Eddie just sat there and still said nothing. At this point Aleks was fed-up with Eddie. They always told each other every thing. What was Eddie hiding? Finally Aleks gave in. "What ever!" he shouted. "If you don't want to tell me then fine!" he stopped to take a quick breath before he finished talking. "I don't even fucking care anymore!" Aleks said defeated walking out of the office. He had decided he need some fresh air so he went to go take a walk and hoped that wail he was gone Eddie would get his shit together and just fucking tell him. This has got to be one of the stupidest fights they have ever had and boy did they have some stupid ass fights in the past. Aleks just hoped they could make up and get over this because their wedding day was fast approaching and the thought of it being called off for any reason was just awful. Aleks tried not to think of things liked that he just wanted to go and have a nice quite walk to blow off his steam and give Eddie time to think.