Laliophobia

"Ryli!!!"

the girl squeeled when she opened the door

"Thank u for telling them about me Ryli! Only u knew and if. U hadn't told. I would have been stuck in that he'll hole forever" Magadhi Oktiana said to me as. I stood outside her door inside where two other escapees the irish twins Greyson and Braiden Pepper who Magadhi, or Maggie, as we called her, was keeping AS refugees. I had come to ask for a place to stay.

"My door is always open to my best friends" Maggie smiled he black curly hair falling in her face as she let me. In I hadn't eve said a word since. I got there. She already knew what I wanted. I came. In and sat down. Greyson and. I the only actualy Shingakuritsu there but still they stared at my white hair. I was different then most Shingakuritsu. I wasthe heart. The Kokoro. U see all terms assosiated with the Next levels we all learned are in Japanese because the base camp to hold the Shingakuritsu is. In japan. I am the Kokoro the first next level born but defenetly not the first one caught most of the next levels where caught when they where still babies. I was caught when I was 5 so I was the oldest person in the camp and the most highly watched. I'm sure my escape will be taken of surprise of great magnitude. Greyson glared at me "Why is the heart here" most  Shingakuritsu have a strange hate for me because they think everything was my fault. Since. I "started it all". Pfft who cares?

I'm always apathetic well I always appear to be. Have been since the moment they seperated me from mama. I never talk really

"She my friend and it isn't her fault she the kokoro!!" Maggie snapped at Greyson who cringed I looked up "She doesn't talk so why would she ever be pissed off she never shows emotion or anger so I can call her whatever" Greyson growled turning around  I decided to try"All it would gain me for getting mad at u would be pain and anger so I choose to let my friends handle problems that are unnecessary for me to take care of." I said sofbittly my voice cracking a little  but I tried to speak sternly my face still a ablank but I knew I was shaking a little I felt good talking but it scared me like crap

Greyson stared and Braiden opened his mouth "So that's what Ryli sounds like"

"Her friken pokerface gives me the creeps it scarily matches her voice and white wavy hair from behind. U would think she was a fit elderly woman" Greyson shook his head and. I just blinked while. I watched Maggie punch Greyson in the shoulder. I smiled and shook my head slowly. Point proven. Of cource. I would protect my friends when they where. In danger.

braiden lift his hand to a fist to hit back but I shot out my hand and touched my palm firmly but gently to his fist. "Are you really going to hit a girl for barely bruising your brothers shoulder because he was rude?" Maggie translated my actions for him. He pushed into my hand to continued ignoring me but instead his fist headed to my arm my hand shot back in front of his and I shoved it away mid swing."how do you do that?!?" braiden said holding his stoves wrist. "I thin it's cuz she has very litle fear so it let's her muscled get stronger because she doesn't fear if klgetting too strong?" greyson said.

I wasn't sure myself why I was so strong it could just be because I was only ever fed enough food to keep me alive so no junk food ad. I exersised everyday to keep busy but honest I always stay slender and small not the closest bit muscular. Even if you felt me I was all bone no muscle. but Fear? Oh yes I have fear I am always scared so thats why I became apathetic so I wouldn't risk showing my fear. Even though Im apathetic its nto like I don't care what happens to others. i do I'm only visuouly apathetic and im not self centered. at least I don't think so.Greyson rubbed his shoulder and leaned back "What are we going to do?" he said "I could always wear sun glasses to hide my one eye but Ryli, you you can't dye your hair you've tried, right. IO remember you tried but the dye won't stay on your hgair the slightest bit of water runs it off and your eyes even with sunglasses practically glow purple so it would be really hard to hide them." Braiden looked at him "Isn't that why we where all caught in the first place?"

"No." maggie said "thats only how people got caught after they discovered the purple eye thing. I got caughtbecause I was really smart. Ryli actually got caught because she said something that gave her away. thats why she never even really talks"

"Oh really' greyson said

I sighed never knowing what to do in this type of akward situations. I know that when I think about it it seems silly but I actually ifnd it hard to speak other then nessesary. Like I said before I have fears I sort off have a fear to speak I guess.

"So what she has Laliophobia or something?" Braidon looked at me I swollowed  and slowly nodded my head

"So your NOT fearless!" Greyson shouted and  I shook my head "wow that's weird then how are you so strong" I shrugged. and looked around and for the first time taking in Maggie's house it had a VERy rustic theme very out of style for this day an age. she had an ancient bike from almost a thousand years hanging on her wall and almost everything was fake wood. very realistic though almost made you forget that wood is too expensive for anyone of Maggie's ecinomical stature to afford. btu oh well. I looked at the table we where all sitting around this, though, I think was real wood since it had a fresh piney scent you rarely smeled anymore. I sighed missing england. I was in india wtih Maggie and the boys. It took forever to get here. I just hope that everything will eb fine.