Valentines Day

Author's Note: Hi guyth~! ^__^ I would like to apologize to those who are SuBaek shippers. ^^v Anyways, another update here. HIHIHI. Saranghae~

Enjoy Reading~! ^^

Thank You~!

- K.

" If your happy, then I'm happy. " Baekhyun said, with a smile. But you know his broken.

" Thank you for being there for me, Baek. " You said to him.

" I'll always be here for you Suzy-ah~ You're welcome. "

Then both of you hugged each other.

Baekhyun's POV.

I may not be the one who owns her heart, but at least I had the chance to show her how I feel. If she only sees me as a friend, I'd rather have that than nothing.

End Of POV.

Kyungsoo's POV.

" D.O-hyung! "

" Sehun. What's up? "

" Is it true that Sooyoung and you, broke up? " He asked.

" Ne. " I simply answered.

" What happened? "

" Long story, Sehun. But let's just say we ended our relationship in a good way. " I gave him a smile.

He simply nodded and gave a smile in return as well.

" Hyung, I like Suzy. " He suddenly said.

" What!? " I almost shouted at the same time with widen eyes.

" I knew it! " He began smirking.

" Y-yah, w-what are y-you saying? " I was stuttering.

" I'm saying that you like Suzy. You like your best friend. " He smiled teasingly.

" Stop that, Sehun. "

" Oh c'mon, Hyung! Ow look! There she is! " He pointed at the door. I turned my eyes at the door.

" Kidding! " Then he started laughing.

" Yah!! Sehun! " I embarrassedly said.

" Hey look, It's Luhan! " I pointed at door. He turned to the door. " Wahahahaha!! " I burst out, laughing.

" Hyung!! "

" I got you, didn't I? Hahaha! "

" Whatever. "

" Yah! You did the same. " I said.

Then he started giggling.

" Sehun! "

" Hyung, turn to your back. "

" S-Suzy?! " I saw Suzy standing at my back.

" Annyeong! " She greeted Sehun and me.

" Annyeong, Suzy-ah~ Good morning! " Sehun greeted. " Bye. " He whispered to me, stood up from where he was sitting, and left me with Suzy. Naughty boy.

" Annyeong, Suzy~ " I greeted her.

" Kyungie, I already talked to Beakhyun. "

" Was hyung okay? "

" He said, he was okay with it, but I do know his not . " Suzy's face sadden.

" Ow. " I faced the floor.  Sorry, Baek. I thought. I know Baekhyun was hurt. But I'm glad that, he is supporting, both Suzy and Me. I don't want to cause a conflict in our friendship.