A mission

"WOLF is here..WOLF is here.. Can you see him? Over"

"Rabbit is here. Yes WOLF .I see him clearly. He's chating with that lady while enjoying his glass of wine. Over"

"Oh dear that ring alone costs like two million dollars! Hey can I take it guys? Over"

"No way FOX! You know the rules! Any thing outside the orders can leads our mission to failure is not allowed.. Over"

"Don't be like this DOG. It's just a ring. I'll take it for memory I won't sell it I promise! Over"

"FISH is here.You said that about the necklace from the previous mission FOX.. Over"

" OX is here. I hate to cut your discussion guys but it seems that our cilent is in hurry. Over"

"S.. SQUIRREL is here.. Did you hear a word from BEAR, RACOON or CHEETAH yet? Over"

"WOLF is here. I took a message from RACOON moments ago. The three of them are in already.. Over"

"DOG is here. Everyone be ready. The mission will start after 40 minutes. Got it? Over"

In the big mansion held the big party for the rich people over the world, a rich man in his fourties watched his guests in the room enjoying chating, dancing or eating. He was dressed in a black suit with red tie he ordered from Italy and camped his gray hair into a nice way .
He took a sip from his glass and smirked. No one knew about his plan. He will kill all of this people. No one know about his plan to revenge.
No one would notice the man who used to sleep in the streets all hungry and tired. Those damn rich people kept ignoring him like a bug.
Until that old lady fell in love with him and married him. To his sudden good luck, she died with cancer after two years, leaving all her wealth for him.
Just now the only daughter of the Duke from Romania had accepted the diamond ring he gave her to make her his fiancee.

The same girl that threw a torn dollar at his face five years ago..

"Mr.Green .. Would you like to discuss with me about the deal we made?"
The owner of the company that kicked him out without a reason said, money blinding him from recognizing the person in front of him.
"Ok, I'm coming"

After 30 minutes the man went to talk to a friend while another rich old man came.

"Hey Mr.Green, I'd like to tell you how beautiful your mansion is.. Though won't it be better to change the colors of the walls to more .. Lively one?" the man said
"Well, I was thinking of painting it in red.. Maybe blood.."
"Haha, good joke Mr.Green"

Oh.. How much of truth is hidden behind a joke..

"WOLF is here.. This guy has a sick sense of humor! Can I punch him in the face before killing him? Over"

"Dog is here.. No WOLF.. Last time you did that the target nearly escaped if OX didn't catch him at the last moment!"

"Booooh you're boring bruder.."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT AT MISSION!! How many times did I tell you that?"

"OX is here.. Please don't fight guys because my ears nearly exploded from you.. Over"