A normal day

Three days after the mission...

"Some sources had shared with us these pictures of Mr.Green, The CEO of the GG company for food products. The man was found dead in his room on his chair, leaving a note behind him. Inspector James said his opinion about this."
"Well they say he comitted suicide when he saw himself in the corner because of the terrorists, but I'm sure they killed him and made it look like a suicide. My team will make sure to find the culprit and-"
*Click*

"Hey that is my favorite part! Why did you close the TV?!"
Gilbert yelled at Elizabetha who stood between the Albino and the TV putting her hands on her waist.
"Well maybe because you're supposed to go shopping today with us the girls but instead you're watching these lame news and act like you have no idea what happened.."
"But ... I want to watch them lying to people and acting like they could trace the culprit. It's really amusing."
"Move your lazy ass Beilschmidt. The girls need important things and you're here just like a couch potato."
"At least the awesome me is not like some stupid girls who go shopping every week and at the end of the month they cry and ask for money.."

The poor guy tensed when he felt the raging fire from the four angry girls.
"Awesome you, you say?" Elizabetha whispered.
"Stupid girls, you say?" smiling Michelle said, preparing her knives.
"Cry and ask for money, you say?" angry Bella cracked her fingers.
And without a word, a scary like a ghost Natalia appeared.

*Time skip with poor Gilbert screaming like a girl*

At the door, Ludwig and Antonio stood watching Gilbert defeated on the ground. Ludwig sighed "Here he is, starting a fight with Eliza, then make all the people hit him with no mercy."
"That's our Gilbert. Maybe it's kind of secret training so he can get stronger againest hits in missions?" Antonio laughed.
The two guys walked aside, allowing Eliza to drag the nearly dead Gilbert on the ground by his foot and the other girls behind them.

Ludwig looked at the stairs and saw Ivan who just woke up.
"Goten Morgan Ivan. You're oversleeping more than the usual. Are you ok?"
" Dobroye utro . I was checking the new weapons these days that's why I couldn't get enough sleep." Ivan smiled to them then turned to the kitchen.

"By the way Luddy, I was thinking of growing new plants. Any suggestions?" Antonio asked with his cheerful smile.
Ludwig started thinking "Hmm Maybe we can ask the girls to bring some sweet corn, eggplants and peppers seeds with them. Did you solve the problem with the tomatoes?"
"Ah those insects didn't stand a chance againest the bottles you gave me. The medecines were really useful."
"Good. Don't forget to tell the girls about the seeds. I'll stay at the library for some studies."
"Again? Amigo you should do something new for change. You can't keep tiring your head with those books." Antonio whined.

"Don't even try that Toni. Once Luddy want to work, nothing will stop him from that."
The two guys looked at the person who just came from the garden and leaned on the wall while crossing his arms..
"Francis.. a cool guy like him didn't date a girl for once! I feel sorry for a poor boy like him!!" Antonio said while pretending to whip a tear.
"Stop mentioning that like I am making my biggest mistake! It's not like it's important to have a date!" Ludwig said with embarrassed voice.
Francis put his hand on Ludwig's shoulder and smiled " Please Luddy, ignoring your need for Love is the biggest crime you make. When you close yourself at the library all the time, you'll miss all the ladies you caught their eyes. Your lost soul can be guided by love and only love!"

Ludwig sighed , pushed Francis hand and walked to the library ignoring the crazy two. He was glad his brother Gilbert wasn't with them, or the Trio could drag him to one of thier stupid hangovers.