Chapter 2

"Sarah get up you lazy potato!"
I yawned and opened my eyes a bit to see Tanner staring down at me.
"You need to stop falling asleep here In the forest Sarah it's not safe!" He scowled and lifted me up.
"Yea yea say as you wish Tansy Pansy~!" I teased, he hated being called that.
"No time for jokes Sarah this is serious! The ceremony is today and your doing the-"
I got up and ran before he could finish, how could I have forgotten? I dashed into the Lions Point Tailors Shop and the till lady immediately ran out with a long white lace dress dotted in gems and flowers and showing way to much skin to be comfortable.
I grabbed the dress and ran to the castle where I had been ordered to change and wait at, according to the lord I would meet the prince and if he liked me I would marry him though I didn't like that idea, prince Evan was cute sure but not my type! I ran to the castle and was hurried inside, I was taken to a large room where two beautiful maids began tugging at my ratty old clothing. They took my tall brown high top boots off, then my jean mini shorts, then my tank top and sweater, and my hat. They took my hat, unbelievable! After they had taken all of my things off they put on some long white lace leggings on me and pulled them up high, after they put on a laced skirt and then they put on my dress making sure everything was tight and well fit. They then brushed my hair and removed my eyeliner and foundation, guess it wasn't that good for royalty then. Finishing up their makeup they placed a flower headband on ,my head and two fake angel wings were attached to my dress. Was that all? Phew! I hate being fussed over and dressed like a doll.