There He Is.. But He's Not As Bad Anymore..

<A/N: Okay so you and Jeff are like 16 btw and y/n has had a childhood with LJ so have a rejoice chapter. c:>

Well, not almost cried. Just a bit terrified. You saw that clown. That black and white clown who you had seen throughout your childhood. Laughing.. Jack.. was it?..
Yeah.. That sounded like it. Laughing Jack. He stared down upon you with that devilish grin. "Hello.. You seem to remember your ol' pal Laughing Jack. Don't you?.." You nodded, hating to admit it. You knew he disliked you. He disliked you because you were a child. A mere child. You were brought here by Jeff, another child, so that could raise the bar as well.
"What's wrong?.. Didn't you miss me, little <yn>?.." Of course you didn't; he tried to murder you. You spoke, "Go.. away.. you demented.. clown.."
He seemed to chuckle, "Yes, that is me.. But I'd rather not; I'd rather take you to your other friend.. though I despise him." You would only sigh. Whatever. As long as he was taking you to Jeff you were fine.
You would mumble, "Take me to Jeff.. now.."
"Whatever you say, dear.." He led you to the living room, if that's what you would call it, where Jeff and a few others were. You sat next to him, Laughing Jack sitting next to you. You felt dread. You also felt him playing with your <h/c> locks. <If you have rlly short hair or none at all pretend he's poking you c:> You disliked it, but didn't even bother. It wasn't as bad as Sally's Pretty Pink party. Jeff discussed something with BEN that you didn't understand. You chose not to get in their business, so you sighed, continuing to let Laughing Jack play with your hair <or poke you>.