Mori Ougai

It was your birthday and Elise begged Ougai to throw a party for you. She liked you because you were like a mother for her and you totally loved this girl. But more than her, you loved her 'father', Ougai. So you were kind of thrilled when Ougai allowed for one day to forget all duties and celebrate your birthday.
Chuuya growled while he had to sit still so Elise could do his hair. He didn't like it, in fact he HATED to get cute pink ribbons in his hair, but as well as Ougai, he couldn't say 'No' to Elise-chan. You watched this cute little scene before you and chuckled lightly. "It feels so good to see that everyone is having fun." you said to no one in particular. "Oh, is that so?" Ougai's amused voice rang from behind you. You turned around and greeted your boss with a welcoming smile. "Yes. We are.. like a big family and it feels so right to be around them." you admitted. "I'm glad to hear that [Y/n]-hime." You blushed at the suffix he gave you since Elise joked around that Ougai would treat you like a princess. "Oh, still embarrassed about this princess-joke from Elise-chan?" Ougai chuckled and laid his calloused hand atop your head.
You smiled but felt like a kid when he patted your head like this. Though you loved being so close to him. "Maybe a little. I am far away from being a princess." you said and looked back at Elise and Chuuya. Ougai chuckled more. "Why do you think that? Your heart is pure and your beauty stunning. You could be a princess from one of Elise-chan's books." he said. You blushed even more. Why did he keep giving you compliments? You thought he only loved child-like women. It was a fact that he was older than you but you didn't match any other criteria of his 'taste in women' at all. "Y..You really think so?" you asked and cleared your throat to fight your blush. Ougai chuckled more and turned around. "You don't have to believe my words [Y/n]-chan, but I would never say something I don't mean." he said and walked to Ozaki to whisper something into her ear. Ozaki giggled and looked at you, making you slightly uncomfortable before she disappeared.
"Alright, time for a game! Seven minutes in heaven! Rintarou, you play too!" Elise shouted and grinned. Ougai sighed and patted her head. "But Elise-chan, I am too old for this game." he said and tried to sneak away with his old excuse. "You're not! If you don't play, I am going to be mad at you!" Elise whined -- that made Ougai gave up. "..Fine." he said and Elise grinned. "Yay! [Y/n]-onee-san you go first!" Elise said and pushed you to a room. "WAIT, Elise-chan! That is MY bedroom!" Ougai said and tried to stop her. "I know! But if you don't want someone else with her, you can go with [Y/n]-onee-san, Rintarou!" Elise grinned. Ougai rolled his eyes. "So that was your plan. Very well." the older man grinned and held the door open for you. "Ladies first." he smiled at you. Okay, this is going to be awkward..
"Uhm.. sorry that you are forced to play." you nervously laughed. Ougai ran his fingers through his hair and sighed when he sat on his bed. "Elise-chan loves to make me suffer." he said. "Oh.. Sorry to be stuck with me then." you sighed and looked to the ground. Ougai looked up and blinked. "I didn't mean it in that way [Y/n]-hime. Come here." he ordered. You looked up and saw his hand motion you over. You hesitated but went beside him and sat on his bed next to him. "She really likes you." he told you. "I like her too. She is cute, adorable and like a daughter for me." you smiled. Ougai remained silent for a short time before he pushed you down on your back.
You froze and looked into his passionate eyes. "B..Boss?" you asked. "...Mori." he corrected you. "W..What?" you blushed and looked away. "I can't call you by your first name. You're my.." he cut you off by smashing his lips against yours. "..lover. So you have to call me Mori from now on." he mumbled against your lips and before you could say anything in response, he kissed you again. You closed your eyes and put your hands around his neck. You never guessed that Ougai's kisses would be so gentle and passionate at the same time. He really put effort into his actions when his hands roamed your body in a cautious way as if he was trying to find out if you're comfortable with it. "But.. Mori-san, I thought you are into young girls.. I mean.. REALLY young girls.." you stuttered and bit your lip. Ougai chuckled and sat himself up with you in his lap. He buried his face in your neck and inhaled your scent. "I am. But I can't deny that.. feeling that is inside me whenever you smile at me. Whenever I hear your voice. I always want you to be mine and I never understood why in the first place." he mumbled and kissed your skin up to your chin. "Love is unfathomable. Maybe you learned something new about yourself then." you said and cupped his cheek. Ougai chuckled and took your hand to kiss your knuckles. "That may true.. Do you want to teach me more about your.. 'love' and womanly body then?" he grinned and trailed to your cleavage with his mouth, stopping before your sternum. You blushed even more but nodded lightly. "Go ahead, Mori. My body is yours." you said, making him grin and smile before he devoured your lips again in a bruising and longing kiss while he slowly undressed you.
..When Tachihara was sent to open the door and tell you that time is up, he got the shock of his whole life and is the only living witness of how agile Ougai still was despite his age.. Oh boy poor boy, these images will haunt him for life..