Heart(s)

Doctors POV

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't open the Tardis for the evil queen, she would use it to do terrible things. But I couldn't let Clara die either.
'Can I have a moment with Clara?' I asked.
'Ugh...yes go on. If that is what you need to open the Tardis.' The queen said.
I walked to Clara.
'Doctor! Look at me! Don't open the Tardis! She can't have it! Please, don't listen to her!' Clara said.
'But she will kill you if I don't open her.'
'Doctor, if she kills me, it isn't your fault. And, do me a favour; if you come across one of my echo's again, make sure you notice her and show her the stars. And whatever you do, don't travel alone!'
'I can't lose you again.' I said.
Clara put her hand on my cheek.
'Doctor, even if I die, I will always be with you, here in your hearts, both of them.' She placed her hands on my hearts while a tear slipped out of her eye.
'Well...? I am waiting... Doctor, open the Tardis now or I will crush her heart.' The queen said
'No.'
'What do you mean, no?'
'I am not going to give you the Tardis. You will kill thousands of innocents with it.'
'You fool!'
She walked to Clara and put her hand in her chest. She pulled out a beautiful red heart.
'This is your last chance, Doctor! Open the Tardis!'
'No!' I said, while tears streamed down my face.
Slowly, the queen started to crush Clara's beautiful heart. Clara gasped and clutched her chest.
'It hurts so much.' She whispered. She collapsed to the floor.
I looked at the queen again. Slowly, she turned Clara's heart into dust.
'No! No! Please! Clara!' I ran to her.
'Clara! Please stay with me! Please! I love you! I love you with my whole hearts! My impossible girl, please don't leave me!'
'Doctor...' whispered Clara, with tears in her eyes. 'I...' she coughed a few times and her eyes closed slowly.
'No!!' I turned around, with Clara still in my arms, 'you killed her!! You killed my beautiful Clara!'
The evil queen laughed evil. Red, Snow, Charming and the dwarfs were all crying. With a wave of her hand, they were all untied.
'Well, you can all go home, and Doctor: you can take your Tardis.'
The queen walked away.

All magic comes with a price, said Rumpelstiltskin once, when he gave us necklaces. This was the price I had to pay.

I knew I couldn't save her anymore, but my hearts told me I still had a chance to save her, although the evil queen had crushed her heart. But how? Then it hit me: her heart was crushed, but I loved Clara with both of my hearts. I had one heart to give away!
Love is the strongest feeling in the world. It can make you stronger, and it can make you do things you didn't think you could do. So I hoped it would help me taking out my heart, that it would give me the power, or magic to do it. I had to save her, my impossible girl. So I put my hand in my chest and ripped one of my own hearts out. It hurt. Then I put it gently on Clara's chest, at the place where her own heart should be. Then I pushed, it went in. Suddenly, Clara's eyes opened again, and she started to breathe.
'Clara! My impossible girl!'
'Doctor, you gave one of your hearts away, to save me.' She whispered.
'I love you, I couldn't let you die.'
'I love you too, Doctor.'

All magic comes with a price, but sometimes it isn't the price you expected. The price I had to pay wasn't losing Clara, it was giving away one of my hearts. But it gave me so much more than I had given. Because now I could grow old with Clara Oswin Oswald. If a Timelord loses one of his hearts, he will start to age like a normal human. That was the price I had to pay. But I was glad I had to pay it.

A/N
This was the last chapter! I hoped you enjoyed reading the story! I surely enjoyed writing it!