SamxReader:Insecurity

You cautiously traversed the halls of Dr.Freeman's spa. You held your favorite hunting knife, knowing that at any time the pishtaco could snap out and attack. Sam, your boyfriend was checking the outer wing while Dean took the inner. You were in the center, the boys ready to swoop in for backup if needed, you being a relatively newbie hunter.

You heard quiet footsteps behind you.

You spun around into the smiling face of Amy Freeman.

"So, little Y/N Y/L/N feels like she needs to lose some weight, is it?"she asked, in her strong Scottish accent. She twirled her red hair around,smirking. Casually,she spun her proboscis around,taunting you. You smiled,undeterred. If you could deal with your boyfriend being possessed by Satan,surely you could deal a red haired bitch.

"I'm perfectly fine the way I am, thanks."you shot back. You whirred, spinning the knife at her now extended proboscis,missing.

"I don't believe that. You know,I actually am educated in this. I can tell you need help. Let me give it to you, both of us can benefit from this Y/N," she wheedled.

"Go to hell,bitch,"

"Well,well. Looks like you asked for it,"

She latched onto your back, slicing away the layers of cloth with her steel staff. You yelled, alerting the boys to your presence...you felt the world spinning around you.

You blacked out.

You rubbed your head, reawakening. You realized you were laying down on your-no, Sam's bed. Squinting, you tried to remember how you got there. All you could remember, was the pishtaco...sucking out your fat.

"Y/N,morning." whispered Sam, holding you close. You and your boyfriend lay in bed entwined. You rubbed your waist, a habit, panicking when you felt so much fat taken away. You had hoped they had killed it earlier.

"Mmmmm."you cuddled him, smiling. You felt a pang when you realised that cuddling you would feel like cuddling a plastic doll, due to what you estimated about 60%of your fat having been taken away.

"No hunts today. Dean's making breakfast."he said, pushing away your hair from your face. You sat up slowly, still anxious about your body.

You knew that most girls would have gone into ecstasy if more than half of their fat was sucked away,but you weren't like most. Sure,you wanted to lose a bit of weight but not that much!

"What are we doing today?"you asked quietly. Just to test Sam, you decided to act flirtatious. "Laying in bed, or being in bed...together?"you asked, biting your lip. Sam only laughed.

"Y/N, you need to recover from that hunt. We can't have sex while you're recovering."he said, gently. Your face contorted angrily. You turned away from Sam and got out of the bed.

"I knew it. I was right. Oh my god, I didn't even-never mind."you grabbed your yellow plaid shirt and pulled it on.

" Y/N, what's wrong? What did I say?"it was pissing you off that he was acting so ignorant.

"Oh, you seriously don't know? Really?! I knew that because I look so different you would, you would...leave me. I knew when you mentioned the hunt..." by the end of your short spiel, you were no longer angry but simply...sad.

" Y/N, you really thought I was breaking up with you?"asked Sam, incredulously. You nodded your head.

"I thought because you could have any woman you wanted, short or tall, curvy or slim, that you would leave me."

"Y/N, even if leaving you meant I could close the gates of hell, or even defeat Amara, I wouldn't, "said  Sam, softly. He got out of bed, picked you up bridal style and laid you on the bed.

"R-really?"you asked, confused. "So why turn down sex?"you asked. Sam was very good and VERY horny at times.

Sam laughed. "I actually thought you needed to recover, Y/N. Fat fuels slow energy which is what we generally use.."he said, grinning.

You turned red because your outburst had made you embarrassed. Sam chuckled and pulled you closer.

"So, since we've established that I'm fine..." You looked up at Sam with big puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Uh, not right now Y/N! After breakfast, I'm dragging you for burgers, then we can start."said Sam.

"Ughhhh fine!"you said, throwing your hands up. Sam scooped you up, making you squeal and ran all the way down to the table,happy that you were fine and safe.