Chapter 36 : Young One

I slip into the bed where Jonathan lays. "Hey." He says before wrapping his arm around me. "I got a question." He adds. "Ask away." I say smiling. "Did you date anyone besides Alec during the time we were, you know separated." He asks.

I chuckle and nod. "You wouldn't believe who." I say smiling. "Who?" Jonathan asks wanting to know even more. "Henry Cavill." I say. "As in the guy who plays superman?" Jonathan asks sitting up. "Yes." I say laughing.

"What the hell Alina you should of stayed with him." Jonathan says smiling. "No way, he's always busy and he didn't accept the fact that I was pregnant." I say shrugging. "Now please I want some sleep." I say sighing. Jonathan nods and wraps an arm around me.

~*~
I wake up the next day and Jonathan is nowhere to be found. I figured he wouldn't stay awhile. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

I finish changing and walk downstairs where my purse and keys are

I finish changing and walk downstairs where my purse and keys are. I was now driving Sam's old car since mine was in the shop and I have to admit it I was a bit scared that he would kill me if I left one scratch on it. Since it was a Chevrolet Impala from 1967.

I get into the car and someone honks making me jump

I get into the car and someone honks making me jump. I look up and find my friends, Selena, Matthew, Jennie, and Mia.

"What the hell." I say to myself as I get out the car. "And she's back!" Selena yells throwing herself on me as she hugs me. I smile and they all state about me.

"Somethings different about her don't you think?" Mia asks looking at me. "Nope." Matthew says rolling his eyes as if Mia was just saying that just to make small talk.

"Well anyways I told you guys she was busy. She was just leaving." Jennie says. "Actually you guys meet me at my office and then we'll go out for lunch from there." I say as I get into my car.

~*~

When I get to the office I'm greeted by Adam and Patrick. "Funny seeing you here." I say smiling. "I'm helping Adam and also I needed to talk to you about the NHL awards ceremony." Patrick says.

"Oh what's up?" I ask. "Well we need pictures from the award ceremony. Did you want to take them or me?" Adam asks. "Which ever is fine to me." I say nodding. "Okay you go with Jonathan and I'll take them." He says nodding. "No way he hasn't even bothered to ask me if I wanted to go. I wasn't even sure if I did want to go." I say shrugging.

"Well then go alone." Patrick says smiling. "Or I could ask Jeff to go with me or even Andy Andreoff since he's single." I say.

"Don't even." Adam says. "Go with Jonathan." He adds. "No, as I remember last night he fell asleep in my bed and when I woke up there was no one to be found not even a text message saying he left or a note. Nothing." I say crossing my arms.

Patrick rolls his eyes and I shrug. "He's not meeting me halfway. This should be harder for me not the other way around." I say as I walk to my desk to find a picture of Chase and I.

"It was on his desk so I figured you'd want it there." Adam says. "Thank you." I say before spotting the family picture of Alec, Camila, Grace, Douglas, and I from last year. "That was there also." Adam adds.

"Thank you." I say leaving it where it is, not sure if I should throw it away or keep it.

"Hey." I hear the family voice of Jonathan. I turn around with tears in my eyes remembering Chase. Jonathan sighs and looks at Patrick and Adam.

They both leave which makes it just Jonathan and I.

"I'm sorry for leaving you this morning. I didn't mean to be in such a hurry, but I just needed to get something." He says. "Oh." I say quietly as he removes his hands from behind his back to reveal flowers.

I look at him confused and Jonathan smiles. "Will you go to the NHL awards with me?" He asks. "Of course." I say smiling. "I know it isn't prom or a dance but at least we get to spend time together." Jonathan says smiling.

"Of course." I say nodding. Jonathan smiles and leans down to kiss me. I place my arms around his neck and he cups my face with his hands.

We both pull out the kiss and smile before blushing. "Now what's making you cry?" Jonathan asks. I pick up the picture of Chase and I. Jonathan frowns and wraps his arm around my waist bringing me into a hug.

"He's okay Alina. Don't you worry about him or else he'll be sad to leave." Jonathan says as he looks at the picture. "Everyone misses him, but they just want to see him happy." Jonathan adds as he lets go of me.

I nod knowing he was right and place the picture down. "Okay I'm hungry." I say. "Let's go to lunch." Jonathan says checking the time. "Oh, Jennie, Mia, Matthew, and Selena are going to lunch with me. You wanna join?" I ask.

"Sure." Jonathan says smiling as we leave my office. "Oh damn I see flowers." Patrick says smirking. "I told you he was going to ask you. You just doubt yourself." Patrick says pointing at me. "Pointing is rude." I say chuckling. "Good to know." Patrick says winking.

"Anyway I gotta get going, my fiancé is waiting for me." Patrick says smirking. "What the hell your proposed. When?" I ask smiling.

"Two days ago." Patrick says laughing. "How cute, well I don't want to make you late so you go and tell me how your proposed later." I say as I grab my purse and keys from him.

"Okay bye." Patrick says leaving. I say goodbye to Adam before leaving hand in hand with Jonathan.