1

?'s POV

I woke up in a cage, my newborn body wondering what everything was.

'Where am I? Most importantly... Who am I?'

A loud beep screeched in my ears, the lights above me going red and then green before buzzing.

Light engulfed the box I was in and I meowed back in confusion.

About 20-25 boys crowded around the top of the box and whispering went around the environment.

"A cat?! That's our new Glader?!"

"Ugh, God... Why?! What would this cat do to help?!"

"Silence!" A British voice called. I saw a guy, who looked like a silhouette from where I was, limped over to the side of the opening, leaping down and landing in front of me.

I cowered down in fear and whimpered as he picked me up and examined me.

"Lion. Male. Sharp teeth. Sharp claws. Eyes are a very deep green... Hmm," He inspected me before turning his head upwards to the group, "It's a Lion male! Looks like it's the next King to a pride by it's markings!" (A/N: Just imagine it's marking's meaning different things lol)

He grabbed onto the rope one of them had let down and kept me, securely, in his arms as he was lifted up and out of the metal box.

As soon as he got up, everyone crowded around us, staring at my tiny figure. I shrunk into the blonde's chest.

For some reason, I can see everyone's name and title in the group.

Newt; Second-In-Command
Alby; The Leader
Gally; Keeper Of The Builders
Minho; Keeper Of The Runners
Frypan; Keeper Of The Slicers
Clint and Jeff; The Medjacks.

I'm guessing 'Medjacks' mean 'medical'... I don't know. Some of their name's are super weird. Like Newt and Gally... Who calls their kids 'Newt' and 'Gally'.

"Do you think he has a name?" One of them asked.

"Why don't we name him?" Someone suggested. I looked above his head. Thomas.

"Hmm," The guy above me pondered for a second.

"Oh, I know!" A slightly chubby boy hollered, "How about Boron?"

"Hmm... Sounds good to me."