Thirteen ~ Victorious

The fight began terribly. Scott was loosing quite majorly. All of Peter's hits either made Scott stumble backwards or forget that he was supposed to hit back. Even Brianna was a bit confused. She understood that Scott didn't want to kill but at this point it seemed like his only choice. The pack wouldn't be disappointed, they just wanted him to survive.

Thankfully the tormenting comments of Peter gave Scott a little boost. Then the fight was back on track. Scott began to land better hits on Peter than Peter could ever dream off. All the fancy tricks Scott had picked up from Brianna began to be out to use.

Only when Peter flung a chair at Liam did the fight go to an entire new level. Didn't Peter know you should never mess with an beta of a true alpha? Brianna smirked as Scott began to beat the living day lights out of Peter. He was finally fighting like an alpha, but not like a killer. Which was demonstrated by the fact he didn't kill Peter but he still won the fight.

"You were never an alpha, Peter. But you were always a monster." Scott said after he jumped onto the table that Peter had landed behind.

Scott landed one last punch on a growling Peter, knocking him out cold. The pack edged towards the table to see their victorious alpha. A smile was given by Brianna before she took off outside of the la iglesia. The pack followed behind her before the blonde came skidding to a halt outside. Brianna turned to Braeden who was stood next to her with wide eyes.

"Brianna ... I'm so sorry." Braeden whispered, crushing all hope Brianna had of Derek still being alive.

Brianna's face dropped from the proud smile to once again being distraught, "No." She whispered, trying to hide the pain she felt.

Brianna's time to process the loss of her father was cut short. Gun shot sounds were followed by bullets flying past the packs face. Just like everybody else, Brianna ducked and tried to protect her head from getting hit. The instinct was natural; Brianna guessed she'd have to grieve later. We do not grieve until the war is won.

Out of nowhere the gunfire seemed to stop. In confusion, Brianna walked further towards were all the action was happening. At that point she did not care what happened to her. She felt empty so if she died then she died. Death didn't scare her as much as it should've. Along with everybody around her, Brianna watched as a fully grown wolf leaped over into the battle ground.

The wolf pounced onto Kate and began ripping at her. Unfortunately for pretty much everybody around them, the wolf didn't kill her. Instead it stopped after a minute or two and edged backwards. Brianna felt as if she might drop to the floor and cry in happiness when she saw the wolf begin to turn into a person. Somebody she knew all too well.

Derek Hale ... her dad.

Knowing that it was safe, her friends walked over to her in utter shock. They didn't even dare to wonder how Brianna felt. It was a mixture of pride and happiness if they really wanted to know. All she cared about was the fact all of her friends had survived this time. This was no repeat of their worst failure. They'd learnt from their mistake.

"You were- you were dead." Kate said, voicing everybody's shock.

"No. I was evolving." Derek corrected. "Something you'll never do."

Still on shock, Kate began to run away. Only the hunters followed her. She was no longer the packs problem. Everybody had survived her second reign of terror, they didn't need to put themselves in more danger and carry it on. Plus she'd be stupid to ever mess with the pack again thanks to this nights events.

Seconds after the pack was sure they were in the clear Brianna sprinted towards Derek. Thanking her lucky stars that evolving meant keeping at least your underwear on, Brianna wrapped him into a hug which he happily returned. Brianna cried slightly into the hug as Derek assured her that everything was okay.