>>7

Today I was on my way to meet with Tiffany since I haven't seen her in a while.

I arrived to her apartment and knocked on her door.

"Hey baby sis our new star!" She hugged me tight and pushed me inside.

"Wow thanks unnie" I sat on the couch.

"So what do you want to do today, maybe some shopping?" She asked handing me a bottle of water.

"Tiffany..."

"Look I know I know! But come on people are gonna find out some way!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh my gosh fine Tiff..." I sighed and put my jacket on.

Her eyes lit up, "wait your serious?!" She jumped up and hugged me.

"Okay I'm not afraid to change my mind." I threatened.

"Okay let's go!" She pulled me out the house.

-------

We started walking around the town, Tiffany held my hand and we started talking. A few people recognized us and took pictures but I honestly didn't mind. I'm just glad I'm here with my sister.

"Can we go into this store I wanted to buy some stuff for my members" I said.

"Yeah when did you become so nice your were like a bitch resting face mean person.." Tiffany teased. I flicked her head and we went inside the store.

Now I regretted come in in here.

"Mino..."

"Emma?"

"Um sis how do you know him..." Tiffany said.

"Sis?!" Mino exclaimed.

Oh how wonderful....