Ch.8 What's going on?

Gabby's Pov.

After I had slapped Harry's hand I got a phone call from my dad. I clicked answer on my iPhone.

"Hello" I answered.

"Gabby you need to come to the hospital your mothers in here" My dad panics which made my heart drop and tears forming in my eyes.

"Dad what's going on, what happened to her?" I asked grabbing my things quickly all eyes at me.

"Gabby please just come here and we'll explain" He said as he hung up on me.

"Gabby what's wrong" Liam asked

"My moms in the hospital" I said while tears coming out of my eyes, everyone came up to me and hugged me and said she's get better and that I should go right now to go see her. as I got up to go Taylor said something.

"She deserves to be in there" I heard her say as she was walking towards the bathroom her back was facing towards me so I did something that I know she's going to be hurting later.

When Taylor had her back to me I ran towards and slammed her down on the floor.

"Fuck you Taylor ,if you ever say something about my family or friends just watch bitch you'll be crying later, so I suggest you stay on the floor" I hovered over her as I hisses at her.

Everyone was shocked that I tackled her down. Harry looked like he was hurt and embarrassed on what Taylor kept doing to me.

"Louis and me are coming with you to the hospital gabby" Eleanor informs me.

"Yeah we're coming with you" Louis said I smiled and nodded.

As we walked out of the restaurant, paparazzi were asking us question.

"Gabby why did you tackle taylor" one of them asked

"She made a rude comment about my mother" I said angry

"Are you dating any of the boys?"

I ignored the rest of the questions that were given to me.once I got in the car and I knew Louis and Eleanor we're fallowing my car, cause their car was behind mine.

At the hospital

"Hi I need to know where Isabelle Martinez is please, I need to see her she's my mother"

I turned around to see Louis an Eleanor walking in the hospital that's because once I parked my car I ran in here.

"Okay ,she's in room 163" the lady said

"Okay thank you" I said

"Wait aren't you Gabriella Cowell, you are an amazing singer I've seen your videos on YouTube, you should get a contract already, don't let that amazing voice go to waste, can I have an autograph me and my daughter love you" the lady said again

"Thanks and sure" I half smiled.

After that I told Eleanor and Louis what room it was,cause I'm running to see my mom, I wanna know what's wrong with her,why she here?what happened?

I walked into her room and I see her sitting up on the bed talking with my dad and Kathy. I ran to the side of the hospital bed.

"Oh my god mom are you okay, please tell me your fine" I said while having tears in my eyes.

"Sweetheart I'm ok, I'm just sick that's all" She assures me.

"Your lying I can tell what is it that you guys aren't tell me I'm not 5 just tell what going on" I said almost yelling.