I Miss You...

(This one shot has some feels to it and is from Vegeta's POV(^~^)... Make sure you listen to the video whilst reading this one shot.)

'...Every morning I wake up and immediately turn to reach for you but I feel my heart break when I realise you are no longer around. Its been a year since the heart virus had taken your life away but I am still hopeful that I will wake up one morning to find that this had all been just a nightmare. It never is though, no matter how much I scream and hit myself to wake myself up. The physical pain can never compare to the mental anguish I feel every second I am awake without you...'

'...In the morning I wake up and make breakfast for you but then it hits me, you'll never be here again, we'll never again share breakfast together nor any other meal. The first morning without you was the absolute worst, I remember dropping the plates and curling up into the fetal position, crying and screaming from hours on end. I actually prayed Kakarott, I prayed for you to come back to me, but you didn't though and you still haven't...'

'...Everyday is a constant battle because I can't get your fucking face out of my mind. I'm going insane Kakarott. I've tried moving on, I really have but you face appears everywhere I look. Why are you doing this to me Kakarott? Why am I still here? Especially without you. Everyone asks me if I'm ok, when I say no they act as if they feel the same. They will never understand the pain I endure everyday, they never will...'

'...I miss that goofy smile of yours that always made me smile. I miss the way you would playfully kiss me whenever I was angry at you for making a mess, I miss the way you would cuddle me every night with you arms around my waist and your face buried in my hair, I miss YOU...'

'...Today would have been our anniversary, instead of celebrating it together I'm here alone besides your gravesite. I can't take this pain anymore. I need to be with you, I need to see you... I will see you tonight...Kakarott...'

With that he took out a blade he always carried around from his pocket, he rolled up his sleeve to reveal his bare arms which were covered with several cuts from before, some fresh and some old.

He brought the blade to his wrist and made three deep cuts, making sure he hit the ulnar artery before everything around him went black...