Falter in Faith&Reality

Chapter 1.

"I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest." Drake. Karaoke.
•••••••••••••••••.                 •••••••••••••••••.

"Don't leave me." His voice low and full of pain. His mouth parched at the looming fate that was held high on top of his head. "On God you can't leave me all alone." He chocked out, running behind the nurses and doctors who pushed the emergency bed down the hall, racing against time to save a life.

Her, life.

Everything felt like such a blur in front of his eyes. Two people he held so dear to his heart, to people he would kill for and perish for were in state of critical conditions. What was he to do when the two most important people in his life lives were dwindling by a thin strand of string. How could so much good liquified in to so much bitter poison?

A nice evening, turned in to a devils playground, Drake was stumped on everything that surrounded him. His brain going a mile a minute, the emotion of feeling useless and chocked in prisoned his state of mind.

He needed someone besides him, someone to process this with. Someone to support him through this feeling of the world physically spinning so fast you could feel it coming to an end. And once the world spun it's last axis so would Drake's reason of being.

Finding a quiet corridor near the waiting area of the hospital he slipped out his phone and dialed her number. His insides feeling like fire set ablaze.

"It's me." He sniffed as soon as the phone was picked up on the second ring, the tears seemingly slipping out without his consent as he felt his heart thump at the worried tone within her voice as she answered him. "I need you to come to the city hospital. It's an emergency." He managed to get out before hanging up and letting his tears fall even harder.

"Life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean you're alive." Nicki Minaj. Closing quote.

-----------------------------------------------

                  -Author:

Chapter 1 teaser. Not the full chapter.

BUT an insight and more of a clue of what I've been on about. I guess you can clear Drake out of who's going to die or can you? 👀👀👀 Two people close to Drake in critical condition one will die. Guesses?

Comment below. What do you think this short sequel will hold?
Who will die?
Who is responsible and who's ready for this crazy author to finish the book so she can start writing this 😂