1. First Time

Andy gasped as he fell backwards onto the bed, melting against the overly soft mattress that was Ashley's bed. He shouldn't be doing this, he knew that. But he honestly couldn't care less, he needed it.

Ashley had promised to show him a good time, and even though he'd never had sex before, he wasn't sure he wanted to turn down an offer like that from his crush that he'd had for God knows how many years.

"Mm.. Andrew, how many times have you done it with a guy before?" Ashley asked, his voice low as he crawled over the young boy beneath him. He'd wanted to fuck him for ages, wanted to feel those plump lips around his cock..

"Never.. I've never had sex.." Andy admitted in a whisper to Ashley.

"Really? Well, this is even better." Ashley grinned, "I'll bring your standards up so high, you'll think everyone else is shit at fucking." He purred before he pressed his lips to Andy's in a hungry, lust filled kiss.

Andy gripped Ashley's shoulders, kissing him back as he felt the older mans hands moving over his body, rubbing in all the right places to make Andy aroused.

It wasn't long before both their shirts were off, along with Ashley's pants. Ashley was taking his time with Andy, the latter had already (embarrassingly) came in his pants from the touches and rough kisses.

Ashley yanked Andy's pants down, chucking them over to the growing pile of clothes. Andy had an obvious boner, heck, his dick was standing up straight, the front of his underwear was sticky and wet.

The younger male's cheeks burned as Ashley chuckled, examining him in this state before Andy's boxers were removed, thrown away.

"Shh honey.." Ashley hummed, stroking Andy's cock slowly, twisting his hand when it would reach the tip.

Andy let out shuddering moans, "Ashley.. Please more.. Please.." He begged desperately.

Ashley smirked and let go of Andy, removing his own boxers. He stretched Andy out, watching the discomfort on his face turn to an expression of pleasure.

Not a moment later he was lined up, his tip pressed against Andy's ass. He pushed in slowly, letting out a low groan at how tight Andy felt.

"A-Ashley!" Andy gasped, it hurt, Ashley had stretched him further than before.

"Shh.." Ashley kissed Andy, rocking his hips slowly into the warm tightness that was Andy.

Andy scratched down Ashley's back as the older man increased the pace in which he fucked Andy. He couldn't help the loud moans that escaped his lips, his head tilting back.

"Ashley, Ashley please!" Andy sobbed out brokenly as the man pounded into him. He didn't know what to do, he was so new to this, but fuck it felt amazing.

Ashley was leaving bites and kisses all over Andy's neck and chest as he kept fucking him as hard as he could, to the point where Andy was crying in pleasure.

Ashley took hold of Andy's impressive length in his hand, stroking him quickly, slightly out of time with his thrusts.

It wasn't long until both men moaned the other's name, both at the peak of their orgasm.

Andy panted softly, coming down from his high as he held onto Ashley, "Fuck.. That was amazing.." He whispered.

"Mm, I'm glad you liked it baby." Ashley purred, leaving more kisses on Andy's neck, littering his skin.

Andy laughed, "Ashley.."

"No, shh, you shh, go to sleep, we'll talk later." Ashley hushed the younger boy, hugging him close to his chest and relaxing in the bed.

"Mm.. Okay Ash." Andy hummed, resting his head against Ashley's chest and closing his eyes. He actually felt happy, really happy. This night has been amazing.