part 3

The character at the end is up to You guys so just comment from any group and the idol with most comments will be The character thank you
______________________________________

You: you... Kim taehyung...likes me? Mr. Popular?
Taehyung: yeah
You: well I don't believe you. Show me you actually like me and I'll believe you.
Taehyung: ok, easy

Suddenly the both of you just kissed and before you could pull away Irene came back to get Taehyung before lunch.

Irene: hey, b*tch who said you could kiss my guy!
You: he kissed me okay! And why do you care?
Irene: oppa are you cheating on me!
Taehyung: we never even dated!
You: whatever everyone around the school says you guys are dating, so stop lying.
Taehyung: we aren't dating!
Irene: yes we are if everyone around the schools says so then we are.
You: okay, whatever, and Taehyung I'm not helping you.

After the incident that happened in the hallway you just went of to the rooftop to sleep since you went to sleep late last night for studying. A few minutes later some guy came to the rooftop but didn't see you since you were sitting on the other side of the rooftop. The guy looks so familiar to you you just couldn't get his name it's just at the tip of your tongue. Is it jungkook or jimin there's so many guys at our school with the letters j in the beginning of their names. Then he turned his head and saw you peeking up looking at him with a confused face. Once you saw his face you saw his name tag it wasn't close to jungkook or jimin it was.....

A/n
Hey guys I thought of changing the way they speak to each other only if you want me to just comment. The next chapter will be updated shortly since I have more time now since it's summer so there maybe a lot of updates today and tomorrow I am also working on a new story but I will get the first chapter out when I finish updating the next couple parts of this story. Thank you for the support! P.S the next character is your guys choice just comment I'll probably leave this at the top too just in case you don't read this.