3

-------Next life-------
Dear next life. We all should be sorry for what we did but not all of us are. We made the world this mess and now you have to pay the price of our destruction. So if anyone should have something to say it's us. So for all the people who won't say it here. I'm sorry this is the life you are forced to live in and not know what beauty is.

-----------Boys vs girls---------
Style boy: sagy pants, back word hats, shoes to big for feet, " can someone say no good any more"
Style girl: $1000 hair, $50 nails, dress, dress, high hills, " boy do these girls need a test of outside in the woods"
So you ask who wins
Answer no one people need to pull up there pants put down the clown uniform and GO OUTSIDE it does not matter was gender you are just go love a week like our families when they first came to this land.

--------School?----------
Yes it's that time of year again. BOOOOO summer is almost over. BOOOOO school is in less than a mouth and no one is ready for that but it's that time. BOOOOO school is a must but no one really loves it no some might like it but no one loves it not even teachers so why do we need 13 years of this no on alive knows any more.

/A.N
Hey I'm going to say thank you to all people reading this and I'm not sorry if you get mad over what I put in this. But anyway to those who like this make sure to vote and comment what you think. All right all you people on wattpad I fed you good bye for now