Morning Ring

Crystal's Pov

I woke up this morning feeling drowsy gosh! Whose ringing by the way, and the alarm is so killing me in the head. I got to my hand on my table lamp beside my bed and off my alarm, whoa 7:30am, did I really set that time? I guess so. Well taking phone to see whose calling.
"Hello"?
"Hey big sis what's up? how u doing?
"Am fine Sean whats up how is mom is every thing OK?
"Hunh nothing I just called to say hi and I kinda need some money for a little schooling, oh by the way mom's in the kitchen and she says hi too"
"Tell mom I love her, so by the way I would send u money OK?
"OK thanks big sis"
"No problem little bros, I'll call u later from work OK?
"OK bye love you"
"Love u too"
I hanged up now I need to go to work before time goes up, I quickly ran to the bathroom, took my shower and got dress in my pretty black sundress with a waged sandal shoe. Put a light make up and went to my car in the garage. I drove to my work company The Daniel's Corp Limited. Entering the lobby and into the elevator pressed on the 2nd button which is the executives floor where I do work. I greeted everyone and went to seat beside Brittany my best co-worker and friend.
"What's up baby girl"
"And Good morning to you Brit"
"C'mon babe anything happen"
"Like what? "
"Seriously? Something always happens every morning you come to work so spill it girl"
"What is there to spill, my younger brother called me that's all"
"Like only that? I thought there would be more"
"Well there's nothing more to tell so let's start today's work OK?"
"Whatever"