I have a problem + 62%

Okay I have way to many ideas when it comes to reylo aus. I have 4 reylo fic ideas.

Idea #1:

"I hate you!"

The were the last words Kylo remembers before everything turns black. He wakes up in a hospital bed next to Rey who's in a coma. The girl he once loved wakes up with no memory of him while all kylo hears over and over again is

"I hate you!"

Idea #2:

Secret agent of the resistance Rey Kenobi has been sent on a special mission: to terminate ex-resistance spy Kylo Ren. Main assassin and spy of the first order kylo Ren has been sent to do one thing: Kill Rey Kenobi. The catch? Neither of them knows what the other is planning.

Idea #3:

She was practically a child of the streets. She stole, took, and scavenged for her survival under the eye of an abusive caretaker and worn and tired grandfather. He was born into a wealthy family. All his opportunities handed to him but he gave it all away. Now he resides alone in his castle: a beast. The two opposites cross paths when it comes down to a single flower.

Idea #4:

Ben Solo: private investigator who is only there to escape his dark past. Rey Kenobi: a young girl caught up in her family's untimely deaths and the fact that she's next. Both paths cross when Solo is hired to protect her, a girl who would rather die than get treated like a kid. Soon enough they get wrapped in a mystery so deep it may just consume both of them in the process.

The problem now is what they should be called. So comment any title ideas, be sure to clarify which idea the title goes to. Please comment ideas! Once I get a title for them they will probably end up as future fics or one shots

Now for le picture

Remember to comment title ideas please! PLEASE!