Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Be careful what you wish for

“Take this!” I yelled as I kicked the guy where it hurts him (I was wearing heels if I may add).

 He groaned and fell on his knees dropping the bag I was here to get.

“Stupid criminal,” I mumbled then handcuffed him.

“So tell me. How’d you break in to a highly secured facility and then be stupid enough to get caught?”

“Wait, you know English?” the guy asked. Were all criminals like this?

“No shit, Sherlock,” I said losing my patience. Just then backup came. Oh thank god, I was getting bored.

“Emine!” Lola (my closest friend) called my name.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Boss needs you, so go back to headquarters while we get this loser,” she said. It was really weird to me now that everyone talked to me in English instead of Russian or Georgian. They all claimed I needed more practice considering I was being transferred from Georgia to America. Lola was from there, so I loved how she didn’t have an accent. I knocked on boss’ door. Our agency is worldwide and stops deadly criminals. Well, the base here just stops bank thefts and robberies, nothing too serious.  I’m kind of sick of this job. I want a challenging mission for once.

 “Modi!” he called me in. I entered the door.

“Oh, hello Emine,” he said.

“Um, Lola told me that you called me here…” I said. For some reason boss always made me nervous. I guess because I could almost see the power radiating from him.

“Yes! Pack only necessaries. You are on your way to America tonight!” he said. What? No other information?

“Yes sir,” I said

“Our team over there will pick you off from the airport,” he said and with that he excused me to leave.