Equilibrium (Grey's Anatomy Japril Fanfic) Intro

Equilibrium is:

a state in which opposing forces or actions are balanced, so that one is not stronger or greater than the other

a state of adjustment between opposing or divergent influences or elements

a situation in which there is a balance between different forces or aspects

For the past five months, Jackson has been trying to find an equilibrium between his new parent life, his work life and love life.

Being Lydia's dad was way harder than he thought it was. It was no longer about just him, it was all about Lydia and sometimes April. In every decision he made in his life, Lydia was a factor. And who knew a now five year old needed all these stuff. Plus she was little girl, who loved pixies, fairies, unicorns and all other things little girls liked, things he knew nothing about.

Being a member of the hospital board seemed to be getting more challenging for Jackson. Not only did he have to worry about his patients, he had to worry about everyone else's patients. Something always seemed to be going wrong in that hospital. Being in charge isn't so awesome you'd think.

Jackson and April were handling the co-parenting perfectly, but just being co-parents was beginning to not be enough for Jackson. They thought that they could take care of Lydia without getting their feelings involved, but lately, that hasn't been happening. There were a lot of "almost kisses" and "almost hook-ups" happening in the past three months, most of which was interrupted by Lydia.

Can Jackson AND April be able to find the equilibrium they are looking for? Read to find out.