CHAPTER 13

Sooo!!!

IT'S A BOYYYY!!!!!

SO AFTER 10 HOURS IN LABOR FINALLY MY LEATI JOWELL ANOA'I IS HERE...

*72 hours later*

Now we heading home and i am actually not tired at all. Leati is driving us and the baby is sleeping in his carsit. I am a really lucky woman, cause even after all the hard times and all the drama in my life. I can finally said i am happy. Hope i can be a good mother. I am not going to lied i am so scared right now.

"Home sweet home!" Leati said smiling as he turn off the engine

"Yes finally!" I said smiling back

*1 month later*

"Waaa... Waaa... Waaa." Baby cries

"I got it bae!" Leati said and he stood up to grabb the baby

"Thanks! What time is it?" I asked with eyes close

"4am" Leati said walking out the room

I past out again...

*8am*

I woke up cause i didn't felt my man besides me. That was a bit weird so i got up and checked everywhere, but haven't go check at the baby's room, so i went there and there he is. He fall asleep in the sofa beside Jowell's crib.

Aawww!!! So sweet!!

His very tired and he have to work in few hours today is Raw. My poor man have been 1 whole week waking up in the middle of the night taking care of our baby so i can rest, cause i spend all day taking care of him. I think i know what can actually free his stress and make him rest better till he go work.

"Hehehe!" I giggled as i walked out

Roman's POV

"Hmm ouch my back!" I said as i stretched

I notice i still at the sofa beside my baby boy's crib... I got up and went to my room and i didn't see my woman at our bed, i went into the bathroom and she wasn't there. I gotta pee then i check where is she.

*5 minutes later*

I walked around the house and she wasn't in it, i went to the back yard and there she is... She is talking by phone almost whispering. That is weird she never hide herself to talk to anyone.

"Hi baby!" I said kissing her neck hugging her from behind

"Oh hi... Um wait... OK i will call later bye and thanks again." She said as she hang up and turned to kiss my lips

"Em. What was that? Or who was that?" I asked kind of jealousy

"Nobody. I missed you on bed" she said avoiding my question

She kissed my chest and then she looked at me with a innocent look. I damn love that look so i couldn't help and i pulled her tight and kissed her roughly making her moan. That set the fire on. I am starting to feel me growing in my pants.

"Mm. No. No" she said as she pushed me away gently

"Why? What's wrong? You still on period? Or you in pain? Did i did something wrong?" I asked worry