chapter 4(cause i can't think of a good title)

Robin's P.O.V.

It has been 1 month since the incident with the shadows. After I got shot Batman made me go to P.T.(physical Therapy) I was only there for a week though. Now i am back and better than okay well except the fact that my best friend was captured by the shadows with Artemis. And that they are most likley being tortured right this very moment.

Right now i am in the training room sparring a robot made to spar. I am winning right now but i get confused when a screen pops up and the robot takes this as an opertunity and lunges at me but i just flip over it and run to the screen. ' please please please be wally'

I see that there is a message on the screen and quickly read it.

'Hey rob what's up with you? Hows your leg?oh by the way its KF' I sigh in relief 'Artemis and i are in the head of the shadows base like the main one. They have been tortured us so please bring med evacs and get the team and some leagurers to come get us Cheshire and sports master and a bunch of other villains are here. I have to get back before they hurt arty. 

~Kid Flash'

They were able to make contact. I need to tell bats. I run to the zeta tubes and zeta to the Batcave

sorry for they wait i will update either later this week or next week