Father

I know how it happened. It happened right in front of me, my mother died. She told me she was going to the store and I told her I would come with her. We talked and laughed because everything was great with mom, she was never drunk.
Mom led me across the street, laughing happily, as if dad didn't sat those horrible words to her.
Mom is beautiful, her words and smile and she is the most radian happy figure ever.
Then the car screeched and her smile fadded as she realized what was happening, she pushed me out of the way, her face almost crying.
I fell to the side and then looked up, horror plastered on my face.
My brother was running to me, his face crying and blurry from my spilling tears. I heard him shout my name and I looked over to see my mom surrounded by people...I could still see her though. She was bloody and I could see she had her ribs twisted painfully...yet she looked at me the whole time...

My dad hated me from that point on.
He used to call my mom a bitch and he used to swear at her all the time but once he knew she was dead he turned on me.
He beat me.
My brother tried to stop him.
He beat my brother.
He scared him but he was mostly angry at me.
So he signed me up as a lab rat. I went to the lab to get tests and tubes stuck into me. My brother did as well but not as much because he was younger. My dad never visited and he left us to sleep at the scientific lab. My brother visited and he looked broken everytime.
We had knew names, mine was World and my brothers was Fire. I forgot my real name and I think Fire forgot his.

We forgot everything.