Yumi's Hand.

*Macy POV*

I was awakened by my cell phone which was on charge ringing. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID sleepily and made out Blake's name. I answered it with a tired voice. "Hello?" I said sleepily. "Mace?" Blake said with a worried tone. I immediately was wide awake. "Whats up? You sound worried" I said. "I am Mace" Blake said. I shot out of bed a said "why?" Blake was silent I thought the worst. "Are you OK?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Its Jin" Blake said. "What is he alright?" I asked worried. "I don't know I heard he got hit by a car" Blake said. Tears begun forming in my eyes. "Oh no!" I said placing my free hand over my mouth. "I'm driving to the hospital now" Blake said. "Which?" I asked. Blake told me and I picked up Surine and got in my bug and drove to the hospital with tears in my eyes. Surine begun to cry and I hushed her. "Its OK baby it's OK" I said rocking her baby seat making her fall asleep.
***************************************************************************************************

*Yumi POV*

I sat in the waiting room for further news from the nurse. A few minutes of me looking through this guy Jin's phone at his pictures. He had one with young girl about 14 with caption of my student Michelle. "So he is a teacher?" I thought. "Jin? Why does that name sound so familiar?" I thought. I decided to look through my old phone that I keep with me for no reason and at my pictures. I scrolled through them and noticed a pic taken of a guy I liked in my old job of being a porn star. I noticed his blue hair and my mind flashed back. He was so kind to me. Not short in stature either. "His name what was his name!" I thought then a sudden shake brought me back to reality. I looked up to notice the nurse. "Hm?" I said. "He is injured but will survive. Do you wish to see him?" She said. "Oh thank goodness. Yes please" I said. Getting up to follow the nurse.
***************************************************************************************************

*Blake POV*

I arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk. "Excuse me I'm here to see Jin Suo" I said. The secretary typed on the computer for a few then looked up. "He is doing fine just really injured" he said. "Can I see him?" I asked. "Yes you may there is one visiter back there already" the secretary said. I begun walking back there.
***************************************************************************************************

*Yumi POV*

I entered the room and saw Jin fast asleep due to medicine. I sat at the edge of his bed and held his hand. "I cause you so much pain Oh my God. I'm sorry" I said. I didn't notice but Jin stirred. "Your name sounds so Familer to me but I have no clue who you are" I said. I pushed some hair behind my ear. I looked at my old pic of the guy I liked and noticed he looked strikingly similar to Jin. Memories flood back I just had to go or I'd pass out. I let go of Jin's hand and quickly left. I bumped into someone slightly as I hurried out.
***************************************************************************************************

*Blake POV*

I was walking toward Jin's room and a girl with blue hair rushed passed me. I turned to face her. She bowed. "Sorry" then ran off. "Yumi?" I said and pursued her. She unlocked her car before I grabbed her shoulder. "Hey!" I said. "Ah!" Yumi said dropping her keys. I released her shoulder. "I'm sorry for scaring you" I said picking up her keys. "I'm not gonna hurt you I just want to talk OK Yumi" I continued. "How do you know my name?" Yumi asked. "You told me when we spoke on the phone" I said. "Oh your who I called from Jin's phone" Yumi said. "Yeah names Blake" I said. "Your name also sounds familiar" Yumi said.

"Your mind was also erased" I said. "Erased! What are you talking about?" Yumi said. I leaned against her car. "The boss he erased your memories of Jin like he erased his of you" I said. "What?" Yumi said sounding really surprised. "You and Jin fell in love with each other but the boss couldn't afford to lose Jin cause he was his best Asian man. He knew if he aloud you two to be together he would lose Jin for sure so he hypnotized both of you and made y'all forget about each other" I said.

Yumi looked down at the ground and clenched her fists. "That asshole!" She shouted. Just then a baby blue buggy almost drifted into the parking spot next to Yumi's car. I backed up startled. "Whoa!" I said. Yumi was also startled. I saw Macy get out and get Surine from the back seat. "Damn Mace gone all snooki on us" I said. "Blake!" Macy said hugging me almost in tears. "Woah Mace everything alright?" I asked. "Yes how about Jin" Macy asked.

"Macy? Macy Kingston?" Yumi said. Macy looked at her and almost screamed with happiness. "Yumi Oh my God! How are you?" She said. "I'm OK" Yumi said. Then she noticed Surine. "Oh my god such a cutie!" Yumi said. "I know and she's mine too" Macy said. "Oh my so adorable" Yumi said. "Whats with women and babies" I asked. They both looked at me with a sturn glare. "My bad" I apologized. A nursed rushed out. "Ah there you guys are. Jin Suo is awake and alert" she said. "I better go" Yumi said getting in her car. "Nice seeing you guys" she said and drove off. "Whats her deal?" Macy asked. "She put Jin in the hospital" I said. "What!" Macy said.