Test Results and The Second Task

Addie was seating across from Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall on Boxing day night. They had just told her the results she got on the test they had her do. Apparently she got 86% of the questions right, so she was going to start private lessons with McGonagall soon. But won't have private lessons with Dumbledore until the exams arrive.

Professor Dumbledore then said "for the next task we going to take someone from each of the champions and put them in the bottom of the lake. Would you like to help us set it up?" Addie nodded. She even helped them pick who to choose. Addie wasn't happy when they said they had chosen Hermione for Viktor Krum to save.

But she calmed down after McGonagall explained that there was no danger. They then told her how the egg works in revealing the next task. She promised not to say anything or to help any of the champions. Though she really wanted to tell Hermione, she knew she couldn't.

The day before the challenge she was in the library watching the other two trying to help Harry with the next task. She felt sorry for him and told Neville to help Harry. As she walked over to get Hermione and Ron. She took them to the headmasters office, where they were put into a deep sleep. After they were told what was happening and were assured there was no danger.

Addie helped take them to the lake, where she watched Dumbledore talk to mermaids. Once the mermaids had taken the students down below. Addie asked Dumbledore questions about them and what other creatures were in the black lake. He chuckled merrily before he answered all of her questions.

When the rest of the school arrived with the champions at the lake. Addie sat next to Ginny, as Fred and George were taking bets on who would win this task. She even put 10 sickles on Harry being second and two sickles on Cedric being first. They were shocked she was betting against Harry, but took it anyway.

Then the task began and the champions jumped into the cold lake. Neville thought he had killed Harry with the Gilly-weed he gave him. Until Harry jumped out of the water and did a flip in mid air. Making everyone cheer and clap.

As the hour went by everyone waited worriedly for the victors to appear with the people they had to save. When Viktor appeared with Hermione, after Cedric and Cho. Addie ran over to her older twin sister and wrapped a towel around her. Hermione told her frantic sister she fine just a little cold.

Addie lead her over to the medical tent where Madam Pomfrey was waiting. She gave both Hermione and Victor a potion that would warm them up. As well as check both of them for injuries. Both got a clear bill of health. When they heard that Harry had surfaced with not one, but two people.

They went to greet him and Hermione put her towel around him. Once the judges had decided the scores and they gave Harry second place for saving two people. Fred and George walked by her side as they went back towards the castle. They gave her, her winnings for winning the bet. She was the only one who won because no-one else got the other champions positions right.

A/N

Sorry it's short