The Kidnapping

The main characters name is Kaitlyn (goes by Kait) she loves in Rumson, New Jersey. This story starts off before Charlie goes to college.

~Kait~
I wake up to the constant buzzing of my phone. I pick up my phone and check the time, 12:12. I see some text from Hannah.
Texting Conversation: (hannah-h, kait-k)
*2 minutes ago*
H: heyy
H: good morning
H: wake uppppp
H: wanna go somewhere today?
*now*
K: stop spamming me.
H: sorry but I'm bored.
K: its okay. Where do you want to go?
H: Ice cream at 1:30?
K: sure, text you then.
H: okay bye.
-conversation done-
I get up and get in the shower. I pick out some jean shorts and a white cropped top. I slip on some socks and my converse. I check the time and its 1:20. I grab my wallet and leave a note to my mom because shes at work. She works all the time to support our family, ever since my dad passed away shes been at work a lot. He passed away a year and a half ago in a car accident.

I set the note down and leave my house. I start walking to the ice cream place which is only about 10 minutes walking distance.

As I'm walking down the street that mine goes off of, I see a black car parked with people in it. I just keep walking because its probably something I shouldn't be worrying about, I'm too cautious. I walk a little further and the care that was just parked is now following me. I keep walking my route and check again. They are still there. I go a different way to the shop because I'm freaking out. I walk through the pathway between the bushes that the road does not follow. I hear footsteps behind me and I look back, there are 2 men following me. I run as fast as I can and   i feel a hand cover my mouth and a cloth put to my nose I struggle to get free but I cant fight it anymore after everything starts to go black.

****I just started this book and I hope whoever is reading this enjoys it! I will update whenever I can. ****